Search results for query: *

1. S

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

Okay, so disabling all mods except Intrinsics does allow it to function properly to create a contract by hand. I created a new character and a new world. Added 1 dirt as a recipe for the contract and I was able to create it while standing at my spawn point. Looks like some other mod is interfering.
  2. S

Yeah, I've reloaded mods several times. I'm going to start up a fresh game with only that mod active and see if it could be interference from some other mod (possibly Universal Crafter?) and let you know.
  3. S

Hah, yeah, I could see how that could be problematic. I guess I assumed it would default to workbench or by hand.
  4. S

Looking through the config options, what does the BlankContractAltRecxipeIngredients do? I've tried adding items in there but it doesn't seem to change anything.
  5. S

tModLoader [Calamity] Rogue Improvements

Yeah, the error I found is below, that's what pointed me to using it while paused once I figured out what the postupdate portion was checking. I've also included a copy of my client log for you. 2 [14:21:32] [1/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.MissingFieldException: Field not found...
  6. S

Thanks for the reply! I checked the code and it looks like this is happening due to the heartofdarkness respawn method in your RoguePlayer.cs It is checking to see if the game is paused, and since I don't use autopause normally, it wasn't. If I turn on the autopause and then drop the item onto...
  7. S

I love this mod so far, would it be possible to get it to work better with Intrinsics? As it stands it seems to disable the ability to create the intrinsic contract currently. If I disable your mod I can create and apply the intrinsic and it seems to stick while your mod is active, but creating...
Back
Top Bottom