Search results for query: *

• Users: Erinit🌳
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Erinit🌳

Items Make the universal pylon usable in a playthrough by lowering the bestiary requirement.

As many people know, the universal pylon is availiable after 100% bestiary completion. Which includes moon lord, meaning the run is essentially finished. I suggest the pylon is put at 80% completion, and give a different reward for completing the bestiary. This means that it is possible to get...
  2. Erinit🌳

Other Adding to the randomizer secret seed idea

Earlier today, someone posted on red’s account saying they should add a randomizer seed, and here is my take on that: The randomizer would have 2 options, based on the order that you entered the seed combination, either completely random, or a shift in numbers. The random seed would work as...
  3. Erinit🌳

Game Mechanics Make wormhole potions work on NPCs

Wormhole potions only have use during multiplayer, so I suggest they work on NPCs.
  4. Erinit🌳

Game Mechanics Make the character outfit colors changeable by typing.

If its not too late, can you please add in the character creation menu the ability to type the hexadecimal color so we can get perfect colors, I spend waaaaay too long on that…
  5. Erinit🌳

Weapons & Equip Jellyfish necklace should be hugely buffed

Due to magiluminescence, the jellyfish necklace is entirely obsolete, being harder to obtain and having less use, so I would recommend some possible changes, like adding increased mobility in water, and/or more underwater breathing, similar to the diving helmet to make it better.
  6. Erinit🌳

I found a new shimmer feature!

While you are under the effect of the shimmer, after 1000 in the caverns layer, if you hold down, you tp to spawn! Edit: Upon further testing, it appears that it is not after 1000 in the cavern layers, but after a certain amount of blocks. Where i was testing, it was after about 485 blocks 2nd...
  7. Erinit🌳

**REPORTED** [Mobile 1.4.4] Characters still start selected as journey characters.

Hello! I am reporting a bug that when you make a character on mobile, it will preselect journey when you do.
  8. Erinit🌳

Xbox One How to zoom in on fullscreen minimap?

I have been trying to zoom in and out in the fullscreen minimap.
  9. Erinit🌳

Member-Run Project A new challenge!

In 2016, there was a form member named Thought who gave out challenges, and rewarded you with a banner. I said "sounds fun!" only to learn he has been inactive for so long. The thread got locked, and the challenges were done, so that is where I come in! I am going to reinvent that right now!The...
  10. Erinit🌳

I hope that every one on the forums has a great thanksgiving!

Just wishing everyone a happy thanksgiving and a merry Christmas!
  11. Erinit🌳

A new challenge!

In 2016, there was a form member named Thought who gave out challenges, and rewarded you with a banner. I said "sounds fun!" only to learn he has been inactive for so long. The thread got locked, and the challenges were done, so that is where I come in! I am going to reinvent that right now!The...
  12. Erinit🌳

Resolved [Mobile] Wet bombs are bugged

You can't even throw a single one without the game crashing
  13. Erinit🌳

Ask Me (almost) Anything

Ask anything but anything relating to where I live, my views on certain topics, and anything nsfw
  14. Erinit🌳

Weapons & Equip Bring over the monokuma and monocub sets from the japan version

My cousin is a huge danganronpa fan, and may start playing terraria if the monokuma sets are in the game.
  15. Erinit🌳

Mobile What is the first thing you are going to do when 1.4 comes? What class are you going to be on your first run?

First thing I am going to do is try out journey mode. It looks very fun. The first class I am going to be is a summoner, because of the big buff they got.
  16. Erinit🌳

Other 1.4.1 Credits Music box Fix

This is just a recommendation, but maybe you should put a setting in that is off until turned on to see the credits upon completing moon lord, or you can have it so you can watch the credits whenever.
Back
Top Bottom