Search results for query: *

• Users: Side
  • Order by date
  1. Side

Map with just gemspark wall / boreal wood?

I quickly made this world: Hope it suits your needs :p Edit: Got ninja'ed. Someone else posted a map before me.
  2. Side

Game Mechanics An idea for the new Junction Box(1.3.1)

What? xD Did I not make sense? Or my idea is stupid?
  3. Side

Game Mechanics Relay - actuated wire

I was going to create a thread for my contactor/relay idea, but then I found this :P But yeah, a contactor/relay component would be VERY useful! Especially for the teleporter hub I'm trying to build :P (I don't want to use hoiks) Here are some example pictures I created to help visualize how it...
  4. Side

Game Mechanics An idea for the new Junction Box(1.3.1)

So I was playing around with the new 1.3.1 wiring stuff (having a lot of fun!), and I'm trying to build something and I want it to be compact as possible. To do that I'm using a lot of Junction Boxes and all the different colored wires, but I ended up in a situation where it was really difficult...
  5. Side

What is your ideal world?

I'll go with anything the worldgen throws at me, but my preferences are: Medium - If Singleplayer Large - If Multiplayer Crimson Dungeon on the right - Any color is fine with me No Crimson in the Jungle No Crimson near Ocean No Snow near spawn Spawn is flat with lots of trees and a cave nearby...
  6. Side

PC 1.3 Changelog

Can't wait! I'm gonna play the heck out of this game once 1.3 arrives! :D
  7. Side

Alright, I was finally able to access my inventory. Sent a copy now.

Alright, I was finally able to access my inventory. Sent a copy now.
  8. Side

I'm sorry for being late. Steam is angry at me today... Wont let me access my inventory -_-

I'm sorry for being late. Steam is angry at me today... Wont let me access my inventory -_-
  9. Side

Member-Run Project Terraria Valentine's Day giveaway thread

Sent a copy to @byAbeeL's second friend. Edit: Sent a copy to @Frasei. A total of 17 sent. Edit2: Alright guys, I don't have anymore time to give out the rest of those copies. I will give the rest out when I come back. It's time to say goodbye and happy new year. See ya all in half a year...
  10. Side

Yes! Just add me on Steam steamcommunity.com/id/side603, and I will send a copy! ^^

Yes! Just add me on Steam steamcommunity.com/id/side603, and I will send a copy! ^^
  11. Side

Alright, time's up, you can add these guys back to the list, @Samrux: @TehGmodRaptor's friend @Mangle's friend @Sir Noah @EmixLv @siryougotowned (this guy didn't post in this thread, but he PMed me) Hope someone else will get time to get these guys a copy.
  12. Side

Thanks @Gorgasm! ^^ 9 hours left, still no reply from those 5 people.
  13. Side

If the remaining 5 people that I'm waiting respond from doesn't respond within 2 days, I will give those 5 copies to other people in this thread. I'm gonna be gone for half a year from 1st January and on (don't ask why). So I can't wait longer than 1st January.
  14. Side

I don't remember quite, but I think through External Accounts. Just click your name at top right...

I don't remember quite, but I think through External Accounts. Just click your name at top right corner and look through the settings list.
  15. Side

Alright, I'll PM you. Edit: Gift sent to @faruqgaruda, and he seemed to be no fake. 15 sent, 5 reserved(waiting for reply).
  16. Side

Finally someone replied to me... Sheesh xD Btw it is not possible to gift a copy to someone who already has the game, if they don't use another Steam account or something. Alright, sent a copy to @terrafan. 14 copies gifted, 6 left, 5 reserved.
  17. Side

Well, we got someone more crazy than me here! xD Your awesome ^^
  18. Side

Time to... BUY 50 MORE COPIES!!!!! ...Just joking =P PS. Only AdenSword's friend got a copy, not himself. He probably already have Terraria.
  19. Side

=D

=D
  20. Side

Yeah, here it is ^^ People I have given copies to so far: @Cthugh @Rock-477's friend @MrFancyPants @Shadow//'s friend @Comet528 @She Is My LSD @SillyMind69's friend @Blodmel @taufik97 @byAbeeL's friend @Manux @AdenSword's friend @Samrux's friend People I'm waiting answer from: @TehGmodRaptor's...
Back
Top Bottom