Search results for query: *

1. Pawlick

PC Looking for some peeps - modded/vanilla playthrough :^)

Hey! I've been looking for someone to play Terraria with It can be a modded or a vanilla playthrough, depending on the experience of potential friends in battle, hehe Hit me up there on the forums if you'd wanna play I'd prefer rather calm companions in age over 14, maybe? and due to a thing...
  2. Pawlick

PC Maybe a modded playthrough!

Hey! I've been looking for someone to play Terraria with. It can be a modded or a vanilla playthrough, depending on the experience of potential friends in battle, hehe Hit me up there on the forums if you'd wanna play I'd prefer rather calm companions in age over 14, if possible. Have a nice...
  3. Pawlick

tModLoader Ammobox+

Sounds and looks nice! Gonna check it out in a while.
  4. Pawlick

PC Looking for somebody to play with from time to time :^)

Gonna write to you soon if someone else shows up ^^
  5. Pawlick

PC Looking for somebody to play with from time to time :^)

Hello there! Like you've probably already guessed, I am kinda looking for somebody to play some vanilla/modded PC Terraria with me. I can't play much because of school and stuff, but sometimes, in spare time it'd be really nice to have someone to do so. :) I'd prefer a rather calm, nice person...
  6. Pawlick

Observing.

Observing.
  7. Pawlick

tModLoader Gecko's Thrower Expansion!

Damn you, I am too stupid for something like that, sadly.
  8. Pawlick

tModLoader Gecko's Thrower Expansion!

Oh nice! Where did you get the knowledge tho, got any good C# courses?
  9. Pawlick

tModLoader The Lunatic

I need to say that your mods are really original and cool to play. Keep it up, hamstie! (doom intensifies)
  10. Pawlick

tModLoader The Bunny Overload Mod

Sounds... well, lovely.
  11. Pawlick

tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

Whoah, that looks good! :redspin: And also, I think that I can be a beta tester, have a plenty of time recently so it kinda suits me.
  12. Pawlick

tModLoader The Twilight Forest Mod

Sounds great! Damn, you're awesome at spriting!
  13. Pawlick

tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

The thing is that they are very easy to get... on the start of Hardmode. If they were post-plantera or something I would be okay with them as well.
  14. Pawlick

About cobalt shield, I meant that only cobalt shield would be obtainable in dungeon and the hardmode recipe would be just for people who dont want to go to the dungeon to get that one item and for people who want the palladium shield.
  15. Pawlick

tModLoader Better Biomes (WIP)

Sounds nice!
  16. Pawlick

Okay, now some ideas to be implemented in Tweaks mod: - please nerf those damn fetid baghnakhs, they are literally giving me some mental illness. :redspin: - nerf worm scarf (from expert mode EoW), 'couse it's VERY strong, much stronger than it's crimson counterpart and it's very helpful even in...
  17. Pawlick

Will you be updating this mod? I think it's a great idea to change the basic elements of the game to be better instead of adding millions of new ones. :happy:
  18. Pawlick

tModLoader Longbows Mod - Testers and Spriter(s) welcome.

The accessories are too OP. They can like double your DPS, making other classes than ranger look amazingly weak.
  19. Pawlick

tModLoader Longbows Mod - Testers and Spriter(s) welcome.

Maybe you should change their names to "... greatbow" and make it possible for them to shoot only some fancy great arrows? :red: Longbows sound more snipy though.
Back
Top Bottom