Search results for query: *

1. Hawk2501

PC Crimson and hallow spawning abruptly

I am playing normal mode, so we could all get back into the game. As for the crimson altars we weren't breaking any at the time, so I would cleanse, walk away and then come back to the sand corrupted again. We dug it all out and watched sand change in front of us. Someone panicked and blamed...
  2. Hawk2501

PC Crimson and hallow spawning abruptly

So we are in hard mode and I have a clentaminator at hand, but every time we cleansed around the main hub town it would come back in blocks recently cleansed. Is this because of multiplayer or some other glitch? I can confirm it wasn't anyone in game trolling as I personally watched regular...
  3. Hawk2501

ok thank you, i was worried that using Sand might impact the spawning but figured that it would...

ok thank you, i was worried that using Sand might impact the spawning but figured that it would be far easier to place than dirt for a faster build :)
  4. Hawk2501

Hey i was watching the video on your Truffle Farm and was wondering what would happen if you...

Hey i was watching the video on your Truffle Farm and was wondering what would happen if you used Sand instead of Dirt to make it easier to place underneath it, didnt know if it would cause it to become a desert underground or if it would still maintain the farm?
Back
Top Bottom