Search results for query: *

1. Shyguy

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Should the Shellfish from the Mollusk Enchantment be doing ~2700 contact damage to enemies? Unless it's a bug, it's a bit OP at the point where you can get it. They can melt Cryogen in seconds.
  2. Shyguy

tModLoader Various Weathers

This mod looks really cool! Seems like it would really spice up the day to day play of Terraria. Is there any compatibility issues with other mods like Thorium or Calamity? (Would the new weather mess with anything such as generation or enemy spawns, etc.)
  3. Shyguy

Ayy UPS won't ship my copy of SSBU until Monday! Can't wait to join the dead, non existent hype...

Ayy UPS won't ship my copy of SSBU until Monday! Can't wait to join the dead, non existent hype train... ;-;
  4. Shyguy

tModLoader The JoostMod

Is the Stone of Evil a drop from ANY mob or just Joost mod enemies? I've used Zerg multiple times and haven't gotten one yet.
  5. Shyguy

tModLoader The JoostMod

Erm, The Legendary Material that spawns in hell Crashes my game whenever I try to get close to it. Any way to fix this?
  6. Shyguy

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Would Content mods such as Thorium/Calamity work for this mod without breaking too many things? Really want to do a playthrough of this but I don't want anything to break in the middle of said playthrough.
  7. Shyguy

tModLoader The Ocram 'n Stuff Mod

This doesn't add any generation or isn't compatible with any mods is it? I'm wondering if this would be safe to add to my Calamity Modpack without breaking anything.
  8. Shyguy

Official The Oasis!

My God, Terraria is evolving! New backgrounds, New music, New Mini-biomes!?!? The hype is unreal!
  9. Shyguy

I'm both excited and dreading 1.3.6. Excited because it's looking absolutely beautiful, dreading...

I'm both excited and dreading 1.3.6. Excited because it's looking absolutely beautiful, dreading b/c mods will be unplayable(?) for ~3 weeks
  10. Shyguy

When you beat Stormy Ascent without getting a Game Over on your first try right after you buy...

When you beat Stormy Ascent without getting a Game Over on your first try right after you buy the game, you feel pretty damn good.
  11. Shyguy

Steam Summer Sale starts just after I spent over $100 on Switch games... Thanks Gaben! T_T

Steam Summer Sale starts just after I spent over $100 on Switch games... Thanks Gaben! T_T
  12. Shyguy

I just used a glitch to beat "Rope Jump Genius" in Mario Odyssey and I am not the least bit...

I just used a glitch to beat "Rope Jump Genius" in Mario Odyssey and I am not the least bit guilty... screw that moon.. .-.
  13. Shyguy

Bet Keemstar is having a great time now...

Bet Keemstar is having a great time now...
  14. Shyguy

Go to their instagram page... :)

Go to their instagram page... :)
  15. Shyguy

NPCs can now poop... best feature ever!!! :D :D

NPCs can now poop... best feature ever!!! :D :D
  16. Shyguy

Last day of school tomorrow... "Graduation" Tuesday.... 18th Birthday Wednesday.... im stressin...

Last day of school tomorrow... "Graduation" Tuesday.... 18th Birthday Wednesday.... im stressin out man. O_O
  17. Shyguy

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Yuyustu? He's alive?? He's alive!!! :D
  18. Shyguy

Here's to hoping 1.3.6 adds decorational Pillars cause god they look cool.

Here's to hoping 1.3.6 adds decorational Pillars cause god they look cool.
  19. Shyguy

TOW wasn't cancelled because of wrong decisions or a bad future, it was cancelled b/c Red...

TOW wasn't cancelled because of wrong decisions or a bad future, it was cancelled b/c Red couldn't balance the Copper Shortsword correctly..
  20. Shyguy

Rip TOW ;( Moving forward, I'd love to see Terraria possibly be rewritten on a diff. engine...

Rip TOW ;( Moving forward, I'd love to see Terraria possibly be rewritten on a diff. engine, though that would take years. I can dream...
Back
Top Bottom