Search results for query: *

• Users: Rufus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Rufus

I can't seem to upload an image to someone's profile

Hello everyone, I had planned to upload an image to someone's profile page today but I'm having some problems. If I drag the file into the text box then the webpage changes and just shows my image against a white background, similar to if you choose the 'view in new tab' option when viewing...
  2. Rufus

Game Mechanics 'Hide dye' ability

Just a very simple suggestion from me which I believe has not been posted already. At the time of writing there was a post about 'secondary dye slots' (http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/secondary-dye-slots.4587/) but I don't feel as though it's appropriate to latch my idea onto it...
  3. Rufus

Game Mechanics Naming Levers and Co

I have searched for a similar suggestion to the following but couldn't find one - let me know if I've missed it by accident though and I also apologise if I've posted this in the wrong sub-forum. One of my favourite updates to Terraria has been the ability to see the names of chests by hovering...
  4. Rufus

I greet the community with trepidation and suspense!

Hello, I'm Rufus. I've been playing Terraria since 2011 yet have only ever had one save file so am unfamiliar with many of the *newer* items and bosses; as such I'm still learning much about the game changes since 1.2.0. My issue is that my first and only world is very precious to me and I've...
Back
Top Bottom