Search results for query: *

1. TerrariaGeek401

tModLoader How do I backplay TModLoader?

So, for the last couple of weeks I've been playing a Calamity world that I'm quite enjoying. Image my surprise then, when I open up Tmod today and find that it's been updated to 1.4 and I have no worlds or characters, and the mods that I use aren't ported yet. I would really like to not lose all...
  2. TerrariaGeek401

Best NPC Pairings/Locations?

I don't like my NPC'S to be unhappy, so I was wondering in what biomes I should place them and who should I place them with? There's not really a clear guide on the wiki, and I'm not good at this sort of thing. So if anybody has a recommendation/guide, that would be appreciated! Also, while...
  3. TerrariaGeek401

PC How does the Cloud work?

So, I want to install a big game on my computer, but it's almost out of space, and I was wondering about the 'Move to Cloud' option in the game. I was hoping that I could move my characters and worlds to the cloud, then Uninstall Terraria to get more space, and then when I want Terraria back, I...
  4. TerrariaGeek401

Terraria Handbooks/Trading Card Game

So, I just got this idea. Some Terraria 1.4 handbooks would be super nice, because there are no more content adding updates coming (supposedly). Maybe there should be a Wiring handbook, Exploration (Biomes, etc.), Tools and Weapons, etc. Ok, this was my better idea. There could be a Terraria...
  5. TerrariaGeek401

PC Can the Map be a world thing, instead of a player thing?

I am currently playing a Journey Mode Large world, and my sister went to the ocean and found the Angler. I thought, wouldn't it be really nice if the map updated for everyone when one person explores? This would be SO helpful for world exploring and since the Bestiary is a world thing, why not...
  6. TerrariaGeek401

Items Target Dummy improvement.

I have an interesting suggestion. Target Dummy. It can't be targeted by minions or homing weapons. What if you could turn the target dummy 'on' with wires, and then homing weapons/ minions target it? You can turn it off so that during an event or bossfight, your minion dosen't get fixated on the...
  7. TerrariaGeek401

PC Favorite part of Journey Mode?

Personally, I think my favorite part is the Research and Duplication part, but I also really like that you can change the difficulty and mob spawning speed(Hello, mob farming). What do you think?
  8. TerrariaGeek401

New dungeon mechanics?

The devs tweeted about something new about the dungeon that makes players want to spend more time there. Any ideas? New boss? New enemies? New loot?
  9. TerrariaGeek401

Mobile So, does anyone not know how to host a online game?

I can help you out with this. Hosting multiplayer games isn't hard, unless you want a dedicated server to leave up all the time. That is way more complicated. Basically you find out your IP address, which can be found in the settings on your phone. There are also several websites that you can...
  10. TerrariaGeek401

Hello!

Hi, I am a complete Terraria Geek that can probably answer any technical question about Terraria. I know about almost all bosses, weapons, and items in the game, and would be happy to help if you have a question! If i don't know, I am a very quick researcher, and can look up the answer very quickly.
  11. TerrariaGeek401

Question from another member.

@Toxophilite [East] I felt like this was a better profile page thing. ( In my signature, I mostly meant trivia, not lore) Well, since the Dryads are the most "Nature magic" Part of Terraria, if chlorophyte is a defense mechanism, I would expect the dryads to have placed it. The jungle is...
  12. TerrariaGeek401

Mobile Strangest/funniest thing that has ever happened to you on Mobile?

This was before 1.3, I had progressed as far as I could, and I was running around underground. All of a sudden, there was a huge explosion, and I died. Dynamite. Naturally.
  13. TerrariaGeek401

Mobile Next Mobile Update Speculation

Does anyone have any ideas about what might be coming next? I'd like some more ideas, the old ones are constantly running around in my head and driving me crazy!-_-
Back
Top Bottom