Search results for query: *

1. crazyapple_526

Working as Designed Dungeon bug

u should use dangersense potion to see if is there somewhere cracked dungeon bricks and find another way
  2. crazyapple_526

me too

me too
  3. crazyapple_526

Show us your random world names!

these two is pretty good
  4. crazyapple_526

nope, just malice

nope, just malice
  5. crazyapple_526

revolution of generated traps

revolution of generated traps
  6. crazyapple_526

[MEDIA]

7. crazyapple_526

Working as Designed Two forest backgrounds in one world?

I was going to dungeon on my master mode world to make arena and i noticed that, there were floating islands forest background and when i go right there were another forest background, i dont know what that is but i think its a bug or something. i am sorry if i spelled something wrong here.
  8. crazyapple_526

thanks

thanks
  9. crazyapple_526

i already did it yesterday with finch staff and ball of hurt, with arena, lightning boots and...

i already did it yesterday with finch staff and ball of hurt, with arena, lightning boots and ancient shadow armor
  10. crazyapple_526

and as reward i got minecart from terraria "deal with it" gif

and as reward i got minecart from terraria "deal with it" gif
  11. crazyapple_526

25th angler quest achievment, fishing in master mode is pretty fun, you should try it too

25th angler quest achievment, fishing in master mode is pretty fun, you should try it too
  12. crazyapple_526

ReeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ReeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  13. crazyapple_526

i must say that eater of worlds on master mode is pretty hard, i died like 6 times

i must say that eater of worlds on master mode is pretty hard, i died like 6 times
  14. crazyapple_526

hello i exist too

hello i exist too
  15. crazyapple_526

i just wanted to said that, now i am going to farm for ancient shadow chestplate again

i just wanted to said that, now i am going to farm for ancient shadow chestplate again
  16. crazyapple_526

i must say that, master mode + doing angler quests is fun, i did 10th angler quest achievment today

i must say that, master mode + doing angler quests is fun, i did 10th angler quest achievment today
  17. crazyapple_526

Ask apple anything!

*crying* noooooooooooooooooooo, why are they making my friends in juice, nooooooooooooooooooo
  18. crazyapple_526

PC Looking for aglet

ok, thanks
  19. crazyapple_526

worst art ever

u can, use suspicious looking eye when "you feel an evil presence watching you" appears
Back
Top Bottom