Search results for query: *

1. crazyapple_526

Working as Designed Two forest backgrounds in one world?

I was going to dungeon on my master mode world to make arena and i noticed that, there were floating islands forest background and when i go right there were another forest background, i dont know what that is but i think its a bug or something. i am sorry if i spelled something wrong here.
  2. crazyapple_526

PC Looking for aglet

i would like to make lightning boots but i cant find chest with aglet anywhere, i was finding almost everywhere on surface with spelunker potions (i used at least 10 and no aglet) to be sure i found every chest in that location: (i was checking east the most how you can see) so if somebody have...
  3. crazyapple_526

PC i bugged trough one block tunnel with grapple hook

idk if this is old bug or new but i have bugged trough one block tunnel up with dual hook, no mods used, here is the video.
  4. crazyapple_526

esaelp esrever ylno klat

OLLEH
  5. crazyapple_526

Ask apple anything!

idk why i am doing this Just ask me something, there are not many things to ask me, but at least try that +not too much personal questions please I am really interested what will u ask me...
  6. crazyapple_526

What do you think that is journey mode and more 1.4 things?

journey mode seems like some terraria mode with story line or some super easy mode. what do you think?
Back
Top Bottom