Search results for query: *

1. Sixshaman

Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)

So will there be an October post?
  2. Sixshaman

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

The font in Russian translation looks sorta out of place, but every other language characters (including Chinese) look good. What was the decision behind it?
  3. Sixshaman

Game Mechanics Hugs in Terraria

Guys, thank you for the support. I wish I could hug you.
  4. Sixshaman

Game Mechanics Hugs in Terraria

Guys. We seriously need hugs. Thee must be a way to hug other players in game. And NPC, I want to hug NPC! Maybe it will be done with some command in chat, like /hug <player>. If he(or she) is standing close to you, you will hug him(or her). To hug NPC, write his name in chat, like /hug Andrew...
  5. Sixshaman

Yes, 1.3.2 is a thing. Cenx in...

Yes, 1.3.2 is a thing. Cenx in http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-state-of-1-3-1-for-pc.42306/ has stated that they "will happily begin focusing on more mainline content-driven updates for 1.3.2 and beyond".
  6. Sixshaman

Actually, there is one good use for RoD - containing Corruption/Crimson/Hallow without...

Actually, there is one good use for RoD - containing Corruption/Crimson/Hallow without destroying any tiles.
  7. Sixshaman

Biomes & Nature World Generation Options

If there will ever be worldgen options, they must not tell beginners what is what. Example: instead of "Please, choose between Corruption and Crimson" there must be something like "What will you find more terrifying - demonic, dark, alien creatures or gross, disgusting, fleshy creatures"? Same...
  8. Sixshaman

List of items the Angler has given me instead of a Weather Radio

Same for me. I've done ~220 quests and can't get my Sharkteeth Trophy. Although I think he is kinda cute, so I never hate him. Just every time hope for my deserved trophy.
  9. Sixshaman

[IMG]

10. Sixshaman

PC 1.3.0.5

Thanks for the update! Items with wrong rarity still appear. For example, Sniper Rifle(without prefix) sometimes has red rarity after dropping from Skeleton Sniper.
  11. Sixshaman

Humorous Redigit IRL Pictures Thread

New image from Cenx's Twitter.
  12. Sixshaman

NPCs & Enemies Less grind on Lunar pillars

So, we need to kill 100(150 on Expert) monsters of each pillar to summon Moon Lord. However, it's slightly boring to do this many times, especially on Expert. Moreover, it's too hard to kill Expert Moon Lord even after some tries, so we need to kill same monsters over and over again...
  13. Sixshaman

So, who was the voice actor of Lunatic Cultist?

So, who was the voice actor of Lunatic Cultist?
  14. Sixshaman

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Wait, what about angler quests achievments?
  15. Sixshaman

And they were unbalanced - you could get a mold, create key, go to different world and open the...

And they were unbalanced - you could get a mold, create key, go to different world and open the chest without dying from diabolists. Now you can't.
  16. Sixshaman

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Because you won't even see normal versions of all new enemies.
  17. Sixshaman

Maybe you're right. But at other moments with visible slots there are only five accessory slots. Maybe there is something like "All classes can wear shields, but only melee class has the special slot for shield".
  18. Sixshaman

But the trailer shows 6th slot only at moment with melee armor. Since only melee character has shield on the official art, there could be some special shield slot for melee.
  19. Sixshaman

Why are there 6 accessory slots at 2:19? Is it shield slot only for melee class?
Back
Top Bottom