Search results for query: *

1. StarCore1

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

xbox 360 vanity (main): spectre hood (black dye), dragon breastplate (black dye), dragon greaves (black dye), star cloak (vanity accessory; black dye). mobile (most played) (main): "Desmund the destroyer version 3.0", on page 8 of this thread. xbox one (main): cobalt boots and breastplate (no...
  2. StarCore1

thx for the suggestion! also, I subbed to your YT channel ^w^
  3. StarCore1

anyone have any reccomendations for me?
  4. StarCore1

PC How to easily defeat Duke Fishron in Expert Mode?

[EDIT] I just found out how to make them. And the debuff they give. Thanks again! anytime! ^^
  5. StarCore1

if you've beaten queen bee, the witch doctor moves in, who sells the crafting station (imbuing station) for making flasks. the recipe for ichor flasks is: bottled water (1), ichor (2). it causes melee attacks to decrease enemy defense when used.
  6. StarCore1

one more word of advice, don't forget when he stops momentarily, and its not the phase 2 change, he's sending out two sharknados. the longer the fight, the bigger they get, and those do insane damage to you, especially in expert. I recommend a decent size battlefield with space to run and fly...
  7. StarCore1

if you are fast and keep a distance, vamp knives (and chain gun, from Santa-nk1) work well too with any bullet, crystal and chlorophyte work well. I've beaten him countless ways, so if you're unsure abt a weapon, don't be afraid to ask! ^^
  8. StarCore1

if you've beaten him before, use the flairon and run, the homing bubbles should do the trick. If it's too hard obtaining one, go to a normal mode world and defeat him there to obtain it.
Back
Top Bottom