Search results for query: *

• Users: Ariam
  • Order by date
  1. Ariam

tModLoader Empyrea

This section is for misc spoilers, and will be changed as the mod updates.
  2. Ariam

tModLoader Empyrea

The world below Empyrea, Terraria, is a vast and forgotten land. Some say that the ruins of Empyrea came into existence, for a moment, and laid a seed of the greatest tale. Empyrea is my personal attempt at making a mod I like and enjoy. The goal for right now is to make every single thing...
  3. Ariam

tModLoader Ascensionverse

i think that dissonant duality is a p cool mod
  4. Ariam

tModLoader The Aberration Mod

Both the game and tModLoader use C#.
  5. Ariam

tModLoader The Aberration Mod

I notice there's no in-game screenshots or programmers on your dev team. How do you plan to continue with this mod, I wonder?
  6. Ariam

tModLoader Resonance Mod

Yo. I realized something: I should probably update this! Here's the obligatory WIP stuff that's being worked on. More information's available in the discord's announcements. The mod's still getting worked on, I promise!
  7. Ariam

tModLoader Resonance Mod

Sure. Will add to the OP, but I'm not sure why you'd support it in such an early state lol. Don't have a whole lot complete, so no releases yet. Sorry.
  8. Ariam

tModLoader Resonance Mod

Bump due to edits made to OP and reserved post.
  9. Ariam

My Mod

All of it is copied verbatim from Example Mod. It can be found here. As I said, verbatim, so the names are the same as well.
  10. Ariam

tModLoader Resonance Mod

Resonance features a new class that's currently work in progress. Spoilers will be posted regularly on my discord. Some custom UI I made for it: Here's an armorset and a hint towards it's set bonus: Here's the sprite spoiler: Do these interest you? Join the discord! Join the Resonance...
  11. Ariam

Shaderria Mod Early Alpha

These aren't shaders. These are basic screen overlay effects like bloom and chromatic aberration. I'd like to see more information about your mod, as well. Why can't you release it if you've already gotten so far with these screen overlays?
  12. Ariam

tModLoader Resonance Mod

Resonance is a pet project of mine that I've been working on for a little bit. I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to be serious with it, as right now I'm the only developer for it. This thread was made to occasionally showcase stuff I make within it. Join the Resonance Discord Server! All of...
  13. Ariam

[IMG] [MEDIA]

14. Ariam

Standalone [1.4] Tea (Mod Loader)

very good :D
  15. Ariam

tModLoader Aerothyte

No. Not close. https://discord.gg/P2uVekz
  16. Ariam

tModLoader Aerothyte

i have to admit i really let this mod go. roadmaps will be in OP from now on. updates will also almost entirely be discord based. i'm only going to bump this topic on very special occasions. so, join that if you might be interested.
  17. Ariam

tModLoader (CANCLED) Tides of Aether

finally, we have the waiting on 2fort with the machina experience complete with charge bar
  18. Ariam

Tool Sprite Transformer - Quickly transform Body sprite sheets from 1.3 to 1.4

I'd say the user overlap between people who use tools for making armor is likely to be pretty high. The copy and pasting is still minimal regardless of what you do, though. If you happen to not be the spriter in charge of porting over these sheets, you also have to explain what's missing fully...
  19. Ariam

Tool Sprite Transformer - Quickly transform Body sprite sheets from 1.3 to 1.4

Is it safe to say this tool is kind of redundant? If you're making new armor, you can do it simultaneously in armorhelper and on a regular 1.4 sheet. If you already have a complete armorhelper or _Body and _Arm sheet, then the task is as simple as copypasting, without any jank from the automated...
  20. Ariam

tModLoader Aerothyte

Mod's temporarily 'paused' until TML 1.4 releases. Help from any artists would be appreciated, although I haven't had the greatest experience with that thus far. ^^ A few new sprites, courtesy of me this time.
Back
Top Bottom