Search results for query: *

• Users: scientistB
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. scientistB

NPCs & Enemies Buff Red Devils

It feels like a wasted opportunity that Red Devils have 600 HP when they could very easily have had 666 HP instead. Maybe lower its defense by 5 or something to compensate. I apologize for having the sense of humor of a child, and if this has already been pitched before.
  2. scientistB

Working as Designed Pressing B consumes Bottled Honey

Something else I noticed today; when pressing the buff hotkey, it consumes the Bottled Honey in my inventory, giving me the Honey buff but not healing my HP or giving Potion Sickness. I found this to be a funny interaction since it counts as a buff item, but I don't know if that's intentional...
  3. scientistB

**REPORTED** Headless Horsemen on Wave 20?

Something I noticed recently: is it intentional that Headless Horsemen can spawn on Wave 20 of the Pumpkin Moon? I've been seeing them spawn in both single and multiplayer worlds. The text doesn't list them as part of the wave, so I'm unsure if it's an oversight or a typo. Thought about asking...
  4. scientistB

**REPORTED** [1.4.3] Abigail's Flower is invisible until uprooted

Friend and I have been farming for Abigail's Flowers for quite some time. Didn't see its grown form appear at all (except when my friend found one naturally the first time). In all subsequent findings, the flower was invisible until it was uprooted and turned into an item...
  5. scientistB

Weapons & Equip Make Chum Caster's effect work outside Blood Moons

I like the Chum Caster. But even it is not enough to reel in enough enemies to reasonably obtain the elusive Vampire Frog in the short window of time the Blood Moon allows. Of course, this is less of a problem if you have plenty of high-powered bait and other fishing gear, but by then, you're...
  6. scientistB

How do YOU play the Summoner?

One thing, among many, has been on my mind lately. As I play Terraria more and more, I start to notice the small details of how people play; how they prefer to fight, how they build, what accessories they prefer, etc. This all helps shape the way they play most comfortably. Sometimes I deviate...
  7. scientistB

Terraria, Pokemon style

Out of nowhere today, I wondered what Terraria would be like if it was designed a lot like the Pokemon games. What type would the enemies be? Would bosses be legendaries, or evolutions/mega evolutions of other enemies (which you could 'catch' and use on your team)? Perhaps the starters would be...
  8. scientistB

Items Summons with Cooldowns

Heya friends. I sprouted an idea, totally not because I only think about Summoners or anything. This idea revolves around ultimate summon weapons that have cooldowns. For example, it would summon a powerful minion to aid in battle for a short amount of time, and then promptly disappear. Because...
  9. scientistB

An Interesting Moon Lord Encounter

(Sorry if this seems pointless or is in the wrong section.) Recently I managed to get into my nine-year-old hard drive and extract some files into my current one, including my first Terraria character and world which were made back in 1.1, and left inside that hard drive shortly after 1.2 came...
  10. scientistB

The Thrower is Awesome

Couldn't think of a better title, heh. So what have we here? A new type of damage has been implemented into 1.3, the art of throwing. Weapons that were previously ranged, such as Shurikens, Throwing Knives, and Beenades, have been changed to inflict throwing damage instead. As well, throwing...
  11. scientistB

Venting Thread

I'd like to bring this over from another forum that I frequent. This thread's purpose is to allow you to write down your frustrations and let off some steam. The idea is simply to let some of your everyday stress out (in whatever amount you're comfortable with), not expecting anyone to...
  12. scientistB

Poetry Broken Hero Sword

Some time ago, I wrote a poem. I'd like to share it with you. This is my first poem, by the way. -- Ravaged by evil the land was torn it was in the fires of war that a hero was born Against the darkness he wielded a mighty sword and with it, opposing the corruption he wards The sword was his...
  13. scientistB

In case someone hasn't noticed...

You know how annoying it is when you want to open a container but an NPC is always in the way? I'm not sure if this is common knowledge or not, but... If you're holding an item taken directly from your inventory, and you right-click the chest/piggy bank, etc., you open the container directly and...
Back
Top Bottom