Search results for query: *

1. Cryptic.

Inner tube stop working if you have wings

when i try to float on water while fishing(for the buff) the inner tube dont work with wings (Im not sure if its only the duke of fishron wings) Video of the bug(?)
  2. Cryptic.

PC Sky lakes is not recognized as one due to height

here's my world seed the sky lake in the picture is at the jungle 3.4.2.427691996
  3. Cryptic.

Large also the sky lake im in is the heighest one on the world
  4. Cryptic.

so i been fishing alot in the sky lake for a fishing quest i already spent like hour there still no quest fish so i tried making a higher fishing spot on the space and imidiately caught one there is im realy not sure if its intended or a bug, but sure is annoying
  5. Cryptic.

Weapons & Equip (Fake)Elf ear Vanity accessory

I would be cool if there's something like this in game for making character costumes for elven things like cosplaying as elf character. specifically a Vanity Accessory bc some people might have a vanity hat that doesn't cover the ear (tiara for example) and they might not want to make the Elf...
  6. Cryptic.

Mobile [1.4.3] Page Position wont stay in place

Every time i open the game it always stays at this position and save my layout (image 2) i need to re-position my pag layout into (image 1) my layout which is kinda annoying
  7. Cryptic.

Does changing canvas size will affect the texture pack??

I was making texture pack but the pixel of the armor is too short so i change the size of it and this what it look like in game the head and chest wont load is there a way to fix it?
  8. Cryptic.

Resolved [Mobile] Can't kill Prismatic lacewings

You can't hurt lace wings bc you might have a guide to criteria thing
  9. Cryptic.

Mobile The terraria seed doesn't have guide named andrew always

The terraria seed only works on 1.4.1.1
  10. Cryptic.

Mobile Potion of return can't be used properly when used inside of inventory

If you use Potion or Return inside of your inventory you will be teleported back you can use the portal but you will have a hard time tapping the screen,if you use the potion at main hand you will teleported back and you can use it normally, here's the demonstration of the Bug
  11. Cryptic.

**REPORTED** Can't place food on plate

i can't place a food item on the plate i think it's a bug
Back
Top Bottom