Search results for query: *

1. Count Yum

Blocks & Decoration Accessories and Dyes for Mannequins

Although you can place a mannequin to display armor or vanity sets, there is no way of applying dyes or vanity accessories to the mannequin. Allowing the player to paint mannequins would not extend the functionality of all dyes and would not not allow the use of accessories on mannequins. A...
  2. Count Yum

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

All I really want is for furniture to be able to be placed on actuated blocks and stay...
  3. Count Yum

NifSkope help?

I've been trying to edit some armor for Fallout: New Vegas, and after I make the changes, save it, and load it in the GECK, the added parts of other armors don't show up on the rendering. I can open the saved .nif file and the changes are still there, so I know it saved properly, but it just...
  4. Count Yum

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Yeah, I do kinda agree with the Phantasm nerfing, it was super OP against the moon lord, but when are you going to do something about the crazy amounts of damage the Last Prism does in PVP? With full Vortex armor, my friend still does >200 damage per hit to me in PVP.
  5. Count Yum

Ah... the Terraria forums. My home away from places that aren't my home. The current location is...

Ah... the Terraria forums. My home away from places that aren't my home. The current location is much better than some of the prior ones. Don't you think?
  6. Count Yum

A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

I'm willing to bet that 50% of the people looking at this are searching for hidden spoilers
  7. Count Yum

NPCs & Enemies Lihzahrd Temple Expansion - Hazards, obstacles, improvements, and more!

All of these make it sound much more challenging to go through the temple- which is what I think it should have been from the start.
  8. Count Yum

NPCs & Enemies Special NPC quotes while wearing the Moon Charm at night.

These are all great, and they all fit the characters well. I would love seeing them in-game.
  9. Count Yum

My entry for the CC this month: http://imgur.com/icNoMkM Didn't want to miss it again.. :P

My entry for the CC this month: http://imgur.com/icNoMkM Didn't want to miss it again.. :P
  10. Count Yum

Mobile Terraria: 2015 Tabby Awards Finalist!

I think I know what I'm voting for... Agent Alice!!!! Jk.
  11. Count Yum

Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Themed Mirrors and Barrels

Sweet! I never can fill up the walls of my bigger houses without repeating stuff...
  12. Count Yum

Blocks & Decoration Excavation Gear for collecting unobtainable background objects and walls

This would be so helpful. I could pick up those dead cobweb-covered people in spider nests and put them under my friends house... >:)
  13. Count Yum

Weapons & Equip Giving Shortswords some love

Ohhhhh.. Sorry, I must have overlooked the right click thing. Sorry.
  14. Count Yum

Weapons & Equip Giving Shortswords some love

These are pretty cool, but I don't know if the throwing would work too well, due to the fact that most people just spam clicking on non autouse weapons.
  15. Count Yum

Ask a Paladin

If I took of that mask, would you die?
  16. Count Yum

Items Cap Sidearm - an Upgrade to the Phoenix Blaster!

So, other ranged piercing weapons like the Pulse Bow, which pierces five times, and the Stake Launcher, which pierces up to TEN times make stuff way too easy?
  17. Count Yum

i'm da count, but you are higher than me in more ways then one.. :P

i'm da count, but you are higher than me in more ways then one.. :P
  18. Count Yum

Yeah, it isn't new, but it was meant to just be an upgrade to the Phoenix Blaster, which is actually pretty old...
  19. Count Yum

I can fully understand why. I actually wanted it to have this craftable later than it currently would be, but since we know next to nothing about the 1.3 update, I couldn't add in something like that.. :(
Back
Top Bottom