Search results for query: *

• Users: NeoPhantom
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. NeoPhantom

Items Game Master Melee Sub-Class:

Game Master Melee Sub-Class: Yo-yo's are fun if a bit samey when doing a full playthrough with them. So how about we spruce up their game style with a second game-type melee weapon and consider them a subclass. (Well, third if you count Boomerangs as a one as well, though that one just needs...
  2. NeoPhantom

Items Enemy Showcase

The Mannequin is a great way to showcase armor, vanities and accesories. The Item Frame and Weapon Rack provide the same for weapons and items in general. Jars and Terrariums provide the same for most critters (minus the two that are too big to fit the latter). The thing I’m suggesting is a...
  3. NeoPhantom

Switch Journey Mode Slider Bug

Context: I was hunting Bestiary entries I was missing and noticed I was missing Santa Claus. I changed Switch date to have him spawn quickly for the entry, but this seems to trigger several bugs at once in Journey mode. First, several of the option sliders became “stuck” which is to say they...
  4. NeoPhantom

Memoir of Adventures: Chronicles of Noobs of Old

This is a place to write down cool anecdotes and stories of the past. Of when you were quite a bit less experienced in the game. Of when we were noobs. Ill start here a bit with my own story. [/Spoiler]
  5. NeoPhantom

3DS 3DS Experimental Data: Biome Requirements, Detection Radius, Fishing Pool Size

I was trying out the 3Ds version of terraria and was having fun building an old artificial biome. Surprise surprise, the music changed to hallow after only placing 45 Pearlstone Blocks! I began to wonder whether there was a problem with how the game detects biomes or if it was changed, so i...
  6. NeoPhantom

A guide for early Expert Mode: Cheese It

This was written on 2016 during the first month of the update. Most of the information here no longer applies! Don't necro this old thing complaining how it doesn't seem viable because this thing is OLD! Expert mode is hard, but not impossible. Even without preparations, it is quite possible...
  7. NeoPhantom

PC 1.3 Accesories

Here are all of the new accessories of 1.3: (Wings not included) Laser Ruler - measures distance between blocks Sharktooth Necklace - Penetrates/Ignores 5 armor off enemy Sailfish boots - another Hermes Boots Guide to plant fiber cordage - collect vine rope from vines Summoner Emblem -...
  8. NeoPhantom

Mobile Multiple Light source summons in mobile

There are four summonable light sources in Terraria: The Shadow orb The Fairy The Wisp in a Bottle And Cupid Now, under normal circumstances, you can only have two of these at the same time: one of the first three plus cupid who is considered a pet instead of a light source even though...
  9. NeoPhantom

Mobile Painting Guide for Mobile

Anyone who has tried to paint on mobile has the same problem that makes them scream in injustice... The paintbrush and paintroller items can only paint the object at your character's waist, not where you point towards... Painting walls is simple enough, just remove the floor to paint the...
  10. NeoPhantom

Mobile Rest/Farm Station

So I got the idea from the adventure map of Legend of Zelda: Two Worlds (great map by the way, play it on the PC version with this link http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/a-terraria-adventure-the-legend-of-zelda-two-worlds.14670/ ) In that adventure map, rest stations were placed all...
  11. NeoPhantom

Mobile PVP contraptions

I recently had a war against a friend in PvP inside my world. The battles were as can be expected, with both of us dying a whole lot... However, I got the prize for the most unexpected kill! I ran over to one of my teleporters I had rigged up recently and got away from the area. He ran over to...
  12. NeoPhantom

Growable Materials and Decorations

Work in Progress, Please contribute as you see fit I've noticed that the farms listed in the wiki (http://terraria.wiki.gg/Guide:Gardening) do not mention a number of possible growable items that can be obtained if the proper conditions are created in gardens. An example of this are Dye plants...
  13. NeoPhantom

One Stadium to fight them all

Alright, yesterday I managed to discover something interesting. Whilst using actuators it is possible to completely control the types of enemies confronted within a specific area. For now, I'll go with some technical knowledge most of you already know: Things that determine enemies: -Depth...
  14. NeoPhantom

New guy around the block

Hello, Nick's Neo and whilst I've played mobile Terraria for over a year, I had not visited its online sites. It is good to see such community and I do hope that we can get along!
Back
Top Bottom