Search results for query: *

• Users: SaltyDog
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SaltyDog

Resolved [Mobile] Npcs randomly dying in groups

I do in fact have a bug to report. So I was playing the other day and I went to summon the Wall of Flesh, and so I had a group of guide voodoo dolls, (about ten) and I threw them all into the underworld inferno and ten of my npcs died instead of just the guide, and I know you can't do much...
  2. SaltyDog

Weapons & Equip Post-Golem Spectre Armour

As a melee player somewhat switching to mage I noticed that Spectre Armour is pretty weak against Moon Lord and/or Lunatic Cultist, and I also noticed their is no Post-Golem armour, (ex: Beetle Armour), and I just thought it would be nice if we had a mage class armour equal to Beetle Armour
  3. SaltyDog

Items True Night's Edge & Night's Edge Nerf + Influx Waver Buff

Ever since the update, the Night's Edge has outclassed the DPS of even the True Excaliber, which you know what this means for the True Night's Edge. Also ever since the Terra Blade was buffed the Influx Waver became practically useless, I think it would be a nice idea if we could therefore buff...
  4. SaltyDog

Game Mechanics Pacifist Terraria?

I have always hated killing a few certain enemies such as, werewolves, wolves, bats, wyverns, spiders, etc..., and I was thinking, wouldn't it be nice if we had a pacifist Terraria? That should pretty much explain it. I hope someone will consider this thought. Thank you.
  5. SaltyDog

Working as Designed [Mobile] Nebula Blaze backfire

I was battling the solar pillar, and I shot my Nebula Blaze, but I died instantly with a message that read, "SaltyDog's skull was crushed by Nebula Blaze EX," even though I was the one who shot it. Please see what you can do about this. Thank you in advance.
  6. SaltyDog

Mobile Weird glitches in 1.4.0.5.1

These glitches started happening on a full moon. I was simply standing in my town when it became night. I noticed three things happen that should not have happened. First my Zoologist started rapidly getting in and out of a chair. Then I noticed an owl teleport from on top of a building to the...
  7. SaltyDog

Pixel Art Rework of Skeletron Prime

I reworked Skeletron Prime. You can view the sprite here. Please tell me what your opinion on it is. Credit, or most of it, goes to Re-Logic for making the original sprite.
  8. SaltyDog

Pixel Art A Destroyer Rework

I have made a new sprite for the Destroyer. You can view it here. Please tell me what you think about it. This is an edited version of the image made by Re-Logic and most of the credit should go to them.
  9. SaltyDog

Pixel Art Small reamp of the Twins

I am working on reamping the Twins a tad bit. Any suggestions, ideas, or thoughts are allowed. Please let me know what you think about it. Any and all credit goes to Re Logic. Yes, I know I implemented a boatload of possible votes.
  10. SaltyDog

Music Working on a remix of Boss 2

I am working on remaking boss 2. If you have any suggestions to make about my remix, please post them here. I have links for the original and my unfinished remix here. You can also post what you think about my unfinished remix here. Just remember that it is not finished yet. Any and all credit...
  11. SaltyDog

I need someone to join my temporary server on Bonk.io

I have a temporary link to a server on this game that you can join me on. You can view it here if you would like to join. Please note that this link will change when necessary. bonk.io/?r=173322120&p=SaltyDog If this link does not work, the room is called ... and the password is SaltyDog.
  12. SaltyDog

Mobile Game not auto pausing with auto pause settings on.

Even with the auto pause setting on, my game won't pause when I open the map or my inventory. The only way to pause it is to open the settings. This is a big problem because I end up getting killed while I am viewing the map or getting something from my inventory, the inventory one being worse...
  13. SaltyDog

Mobile Bug mobile world load

This happens to me very rarely, but sometimes when I load a world, the whole screen will go gray or more commonly, pink.
  14. SaltyDog

AMA I guess

Feel free to ask me any questions. Nothing too personal though please.
  15. SaltyDog

Resolved Wait how do you change your title to something other than terrarian or official terrarian?

I only see the options for official terrarian, terrarian, and default which is also terrarian.
  16. SaltyDog

Mobile I ended up losing my ankh shield when I switched items.

I ended up losing my ankh shield when I died simply because I was switching items and I picked up something else and, without knowing this at the time, I saved and got off.
Back
Top Bottom