Search results for query: *

• Users: Chazm
  • Order by date
  1. Chazm

Step 4 - mental breakdown, forcefully escape the area by letting out anger (usually ends in...

Step 4 - mental breakdown, forcefully escape the area by letting out anger (usually ends in crying) (I haven't reached this in at least 6 months, so I'm not quite sure what I really do) Step 5 - physical breakdown, actually willing to take out anger on someone else or some object - essentially...
  2. Chazm

I've never really gotten so incredibly mad that I become destructive, but what I usually do is...

I've never really gotten so incredibly mad that I become destructive, but what I usually do is based on steps of how severely mad I am. (apologies Zesk for stealing your idea) Step 1 - smile or laugh, it pisses people off if they're trying to get a negative reaction Step 2 - act falsely...
  3. Chazm

Internet currently :red:ing up round here. Must be because Virgin Media is installing new systems...

Internet currently :red:ing up round here. Must be because Virgin Media is installing new systems to keep track of our internet history.
  4. Chazm

Annoyed that the only question I 'couldn't' solve in the maths paper I did today was because I...

Annoyed that the only question I 'couldn't' solve in the maths paper I did today was because I failed to calculate 16^2/10 - (16*3) properly
  5. Chazm

I was already a chump. Any derogatory insult is what I am. Anything which has a definition of a...

I was already a chump. Any derogatory insult is what I am. Anything which has a definition of a terrible event or just overall bad purpose is me. Hence I use Smogon like a scrub and morph my sets around its analyses.
  6. Chazm

(Pokemon Sun/Moon) Goddamnit I can't get an Aron yet

(Pokemon Sun/Moon) Goddamnit I can't get an Aron yet
  7. Chazm

Do you know what moveset he has though? He might already be using a Choice Band as of XY's UU...

Do you know what moveset he has though? He might already be using a Choice Band as of XY's UU analysis: http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/krookodile/
  8. Chazm

What's more likely, is that this law will be more like the SOPA America has tried to enforce.

What's more likely, is that this law will be more like the SOPA America has tried to enforce.
  9. Chazm

Neither do I. Infact I've vented out my anger a few times on that law:- it's the first step to...

Neither do I. Infact I've vented out my anger a few times on that law:- it's the first step to having our own national intranet, like North Korea and China. The fact is, they say they're going to use it to catch criminals on the internet, but most criminals would use TOR or VPN to avoid that...
  10. Chazm

Tell you what; with that attitude you'd be a far greater president than Theresa May, who ended...

Tell you what; with that attitude you'd be a far greater president than Theresa May, who ended up 'passing' a law which forbids internet privacy without public input in the UK
  11. Chazm

Playtime: 17 hours, 18 minutes I swear that's the longest credit sequence I've ever seen.

Playtime: 17 hours, 18 minutes I swear that's the longest credit sequence I've ever seen.
  12. Chazm

(Pokemon Sun/Moon) Just finished the game entirely! I'm ready for battles right now.

(Pokemon Sun/Moon) Just finished the game entirely! I'm ready for battles right now.
  13. Chazm

I'm still 9 levels down from Lv 50 on my strongest Pokemon damnit

I'm still 9 levels down from Lv 50 on my strongest Pokemon damnit
  14. Chazm

(Pokemon Sun/Moon) Just finished the Ghost trial, anyone want to battle?

(Pokemon Sun/Moon) Just finished the Ghost trial, anyone want to battle?
  15. Chazm

prepare for h y p e

prepare for h y p e
  16. Chazm

also fell stinger M-Drill is gonna terrorize UU

also fell stinger M-Drill is gonna terrorize UU
  17. Chazm

only thing I've tried to avoid but have been unable to is UB-02 is probably going to be slightly...

only thing I've tried to avoid but have been unable to is UB-02 is probably going to be slightly defensively built due to its ability to resist Deo-A's Extreme Speed at 76 EVs, and since it's faster than the rest of the metagame (except Deo-S), it can sweep a team apart from Xerneas Choice...
  18. Chazm

leave me alone with these goddamn spoilers I'm an EU pleb who can't get the game yet

leave me alone with these goddamn spoilers I'm an EU pleb who can't get the game yet
  19. Chazm

What I do most isolates me. It is the reason I am consumed by this ability of understanding, and...

What I do most isolates me. It is the reason I am consumed by this ability of understanding, and the more I undergo my hobby the less sociable I am. This is probably happening because of a spike in mood in the recent hour. Enjoyment must come crashing down, and unfortunately, that bad mood...
  20. Chazm

It appears I have finally lost my ability to be understood, even in internet communities. Is...

It appears I have finally lost my ability to be understood, even in internet communities. Is this a sign I should take my leave?
Back
Top Bottom