yes
  4. theforgotten

Also, cool art

Also, cool art
  5. theforgotten

No problem, I actually thought you were offline, and was reading your chaos

No problem, I actually thought you were offline, and was reading your chaos
  6. theforgotten

I'm still here, to see one day, everything that happens here.

I'm still here, to see one day, everything that happens here.
  7. theforgotten

Please excuse me, I need to keep trying to beat Dead cells-

Please excuse me, I need to keep trying to beat Dead cells-
  8. theforgotten

Xbox One Time not changing

IM new to bugs and things, but if i remember correctly there is an item that can mess with the current time of day, i suggest you back up the data just in case and use it, this might reset the game timer, thus fixing the game, or it might brick the game, which is why I suggest backing up all...
  9. theforgotten

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

Well... I'm back after quite a while, because, Yesterday, i decided "You know what, I'm getting tired of Hollow knight and Dead cells, lets play terraria today" And then I started it up, and noticed, the music was different, can't realize fully what's going on, and naturally look to the update...
  10. theforgotten

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

This means that console will have full attention now right? If so, Then i think only about another week is needed to finish with how hard these people work! Of not, then this is still the hardest working team I have ever seen! Terraria Team: You guys are the flipping best. There is really no...
  11. theforgotten

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Just saw this, my heart.... *dies of happiness*
  12. theforgotten

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

to be honest the Zienith is a mix of all the types of weapons to me. because of the actual weapon being a sword, having very good range, and being a very neat item you would expect a mage to have, on how it acts, and looks. just my opinion though. (why the horsemans blade by the way? the copp...
  13. theforgotten

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

question? where to go for the updated soundtrack?
  14. theforgotten

also why are you hating on the zenith? its an endgame weapon and tell me that it doesn't look cool about the arkalis, i don't know, can anyone get a slowed gif of this?
  15. theforgotten

Well i mean the reason mellea is like that is because your at the most risk for being hit with you being up close and personal! i did not need the 1.4 update to see that because i play on ps4. and what i do is different depend on whats happening= Swarm of weak/med = nebula amou and last prism...
  16. theforgotten

Stardust gardian, if you are here doses that meant that your away from you summoners armor?

Stardust gardian, if you are here doses that meant that your away from you summoners armor?
  17. theforgotten

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

if it does (and i hope it does) end up on console the game may end up too harsh on the system to play or the controls may be to strange for some things, but i am sure things will be figured out.
  18. theforgotten

i mean that it will probly take a wile with the controls alone tho
  19. theforgotten

Console When is journeys end 1.4 update coming to Xbox One, PS4, Switch?

it has been said that 360 and 3ds will not be getting further patch updates. sorry man.
  20. theforgotten

just one more day guys
Back
Top Bottom