Search results for query: *

• Users: Zami
  • Order by date
  1. Zami

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Nyan Nyan Nyan! | Gathered the Meowmere. Wall of Death | Defeated Wall of Flesh. There's more?! | Unlock Hardmode in your world. I poked its eye! | Defeated Eye of Cthulhu. Lights on, lights off! | Moved the sun/moon in the title screen. Ho Ho Ho! | Get Santa to move in a housing. The End | Kill...
  2. Zami

Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

<image removed by staff> You don't know how mad I am.
  3. Zami

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

how did you get that info? is it like example: Slime id: 2 animationType: 2 ?
  4. Zami

How to code + the best software to sprite?

Great I wasted 5 minutes of my life ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ GIVE BACK OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
  5. Zami

How to code + the best software to sprite?

For spriting: Paint.NET For coding .json: Notepad++ For epic awesome super mega effects: Photoshop kekeke
  6. Zami

Hey guys. I have a problem with making a new NPC. An npc called Doge Fishron, which has the Duke Fishron AI (69) I cannot seem to find a specific/good animationType for it. Does anyone know how to get all the animationTypes. I mean they're not in http://dev.willhuxtable.com/ids/#npcai (best...
  7. Zami

I was trying to make a new tile, and everything seemed right, but then i get this error when i press "Reload mods": TAPI.Mods+LoadException: Miscular Mod.tapi: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at TAPI.ModJsonHandler.HandleTile(ModBase...
Back
Top Bottom