Search results for query: *

1. Shrewbloom

Mobile Minimap size and border

its stretched which is why its thick and in the options you can find minimap style and change it to a square there
  2. Shrewbloom

Other High Refreshrate Support in 1.4.4

i recently got a 144hz monitor and as longish term terraria fan it was one of the first games i played with it and i was really disappointed to find out that without frame skip the game ran faster rather than smoother. So if its possible i would really like that to be a feature in 1.4.4 :D
  3. Shrewbloom

Texture Pack retexturing for boss health bar (retexturización para la barra de salud del jefe)

wow nice a was never a big fan of the new boss bar certainly preferred the modded one but this is just as nice thank you so much :)
  4. Shrewbloom

Texture Pack The Astronaut Suit Vanity Set

time to trie look like a crewmate from Among us XD
  5. Shrewbloom

Texture Pack A simple, Wizard('s) Hat fix

wow another wizard hat fan YAY
  6. Shrewbloom

VisibleCursor

this isn't working its just giving me an error message when I trie to open terraria with it installed? please fix
  7. Shrewbloom

How to install Texture Packs on tModLoader v0.11.6.2

um iv tried this guide fully im on windows 10 but its not working is that because of the newest tmod loader update? wait I think its because I have the new tmod loader that came out with terraria 1.4 would that also be correct?
  8. Shrewbloom

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

Hey could you plz make item customiser weaponsout compatible I wanna see meh awesome weapons on my back and stuff
  9. Shrewbloom

wow ok this is amazing best vanity outa the winners btw im new to the forum how do I vote you?

wow ok this is amazing best vanity outa the winners btw im new to the forum how do I vote you?
Back
Top Bottom