Search results for query: *

1. The Lamb

MUSHROOM BOI

MUSHROOM BOI
  2. The Lamb

Texture Pack Axolotl Resource Pack Collection!

EN: Hey there! Been occupied with college these past months but now that I'm free (for at least this week, lol) now i can gladly tell you that the Axolotl costume is completed and available to download! Check the Mediafire link in the main post and here's also the link to it's respective...
  3. The Lamb

Does anyone know what the id is for the leaves?

I think it has the "Gore_" prefix.
  4. The Lamb

HEY PEOPLE, Happy late Axolotl Day! I'm really excited to announce that I'm now working on one of the very last iterations of the Axolotl Collection... A PLAYER COSTUME, now soon you'll have the opportunity to play as an axolotl, while going on adventures with your friend axolotl, while riding a...
  5. The Lamb

Updated the post again, this time to include the recent 3 new axolotl packs! Amigo Axolotl (Leucistic), Amigo Axolotl (Wild) and the brand new AXOLOTL MOUNT. Now you can ride a flying giant axolotl while you eat fis tacos with your axolotl pet!
  6. The Lamb

Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

We already have an illager redesign, and this one doesn't use the new humanoid base.
  7. The Lamb

If you want to make contributions to the pack I recommend you go to our Discord server Over 2 years actually
  8. The Lamb

There's definitely no plans to backport to 1.3.5, that would mean to look out for a lot of stuff to ensure is compatible with dimension changes on sprites.
  9. The Lamb

Please, don't ask for release dates, we don't know either
  10. The Lamb

Coming for a future update, too complex to implement every one on this full release
  11. The Lamb

Texture Pack Lamb's Steve Guide Replacement - V1.0

Hello people! 0/ Today I bring you this texture pack that replaces the Guide NPC with Steve from Minecraft! I know there some resource packs that have done this before but i wanted to try it myself! CONTENTS A carefully animated Steve. Its walk cycle was based on the one you may have seen on...
  12. The Lamb

Texture Pack Spirits of Halloween! (costume parties)

Can we give costumes to the bosses for the next Halloween?
  13. The Lamb

Oh, yeah, and expect a scarier Herobrine!
  14. The Lamb

Tiny Update. The Add-on's now are available to download! Remember, these addons are incompatible with each other so activate one at a time!
  15. The Lamb

EY! Just letting you guys to know that the Resource Packs have been published! And that this page will serve as a collection to all of my axolotl themed packs! Later I'll upload the add-ons of the axolotl pet. for now have the Critters and the updated axolotl pet!
  16. The Lamb

Just the palettes i used and the summon item, axolotls are real life animals so... EDIT: I was forgetting about the bucket shape while out of water, so, technically is really based on minecraft lol
  17. The Lamb

EN: Hey guys! I'm working on something even bigger! Well, it couts as big because these together are a lot! What i'm trying to say is that after this pack was awarded with the inclussion in Developer's Choice category in the Steam Workshop last week, I got in work to release a big, as a big...
  18. The Lamb

That design is... something... but nothing we want tho, appart from that the design doesn't make any sense.. Yeah, but if we can't implement it as we expected we will search for something else.
Back
Top Bottom