Search results for query: *

1. Aizria

Oh, thank you! :dryadhappy:

Oh, thank you! :dryadhappy:
  2. Aizria

... An artist on DeviantArt originally made emblems for the Solar Empire & New Lunar Republic...

... An artist on DeviantArt originally made emblems for the Solar Empire & New Lunar Republic ('Tia and Luna) & when Twily became an alicorn at the end of S3, they made a similar emblem for her too. :3 I just combined emblem & quotes into a cohesive whole. ^.^
  3. Aizria

You thought right...well, partly. x3 The quote itself is a variation on two quotes that've...

You thought right...well, partly. x3 The quote itself is a variation on two quotes that've floated around for a veritable eternity. The emblem, however, is a fan creation. ...
  4. Aizria

tAPI Thorium Mod+

%-_- ....I wonder.... ...hmm... .....ummm...nope, still isn't. %:sigh:
  5. Aizria

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Okay....real talk guys.... TAPI simply does not work for Terraria version 1.3+, nor will it ever. I know everyone wants to keep using tAPI for mods, so do I, but the reality is that that cannot currently be done with Terraria 1.3+ and can only easily be done for 1.2.4.1 once Game Launcher...
  6. Aizria

Long story short, I made it myself using a pre-existing vector and a tiny bit of editing. ^.^

Long story short, I made it myself using a pre-existing vector and a tiny bit of editing. ^.^
  7. Aizria

I used the .svg of this vector, scaled it down and exported it using Inkscape, then added the...

I used the .svg of this vector, scaled it down and exported it using Inkscape, then added the text layer using GIMP. :3
  8. Aizria

Truth has been spoken this day. :')

Truth has been spoken this day. :')
  9. Aizria

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Au contraire, mon frere. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless It is admittedly dialectal and generally considered to be non-standard, but it is indeed a valid word. :dryadwink: I am aware that 'regardless' is typically a better choice, but I have a sub-conscious penchant for...
  10. Aizria

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Third-party APIs/tools exist for several reasons, and are generally used for those reasons. Never using them on the off chance that support for them stops is a little extreme when the benefits far outweigh the downsides, imo. In particular, utilizing such tools is often drastically more...
  11. Aizria

Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

He definitely spawns in Normal mode. I myself have had it happen multiple times. You simply have to kill a certain number of slimes before the slime rain event ends in order to spawn him. The Terraria wiki actually appears to have the most accurate information on this matter currently: "If 150...
  12. Aizria

I would gladly bow to this level of cute. I mean really, isn't this just the most kawaii...

I would gladly bow to this level of cute. I mean really, isn't this just the most kawaii animation of the most kawaii Terraria OC to ever kawaii? X3 Too much kawaii. It makes me drool rainbows. ;w; Or maybe that's the skittles.
  13. Aizria

I just saw your newest forum avi...and it is freaking adorable!~ X3

I just saw your newest forum avi...and it is freaking adorable!~ X3
  14. Aizria

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Did you make sure to change ThoriumMod+.zip back to ThoriumMod+.tapi after editing it?
  15. Aizria

Ah, I see. That's pretty much what I had figured. :dryadgrin: Thanks for clearing that up, good sir. :dryadhappy: I've not been keeping super up-to-date lately with random community news, so I had no idea where this notion had come from, lol.
  16. Aizria

When did they promise this? The last time that I checked, the only thing confirmed for the 1.3.1 patch was a variety of wiring updates. :dryadwhat: I mean, if this is indeed the case: one, that sounds amazing and, two, could you please link me a source here? :dryadsmile:
  17. Aizria

If you're doing this as a joke, allow me to give you a tip about humor of this sort: It really only works once, and then it just gets annoying. If you're serious then please, scroll up the page a little bit and read. %:sigh: To put it simply and directly, tAPI will most likely never see and...
  18. Aizria

Single-target DPS doesn't go higher than about 11k, meaning the drop from mana sickness is down...

Single-target DPS doesn't go higher than about 11k, meaning the drop from mana sickness is down to about 8250, which again, hurts a bit, but in the grand scheme of things doesn't mean much, lol.
  19. Aizria

To clarify, my damage numbers there were merely an example. That 20k DPS was against more than...

To clarify, my damage numbers there were merely an example. That 20k DPS was against more than one target with a glass cannon mage using hybrid % damage and % crit accessory modifiers.
  20. Aizria

Remind me to never post actually-discuss-able statuses while I'm at work...I can't keep up with...

Remind me to never post actually-discuss-able statuses while I'm at work...I can't keep up with the comments! XD
Back
Top Bottom