Search results for query: *

1. TheManOfMods

The release better be before September.

The release better be before September.
  2. TheManOfMods

Almost a month since my last status update. They said 1.3 was going to be released on June... is...

Almost a month since my last status update. They said 1.3 was going to be released on June... is that true?
  3. TheManOfMods

#LateReply My Like for Duke Moltron: Over 9000!

#LateReply My Like for Duke Moltron: Over 9000!
  4. TheManOfMods

Pixel Art Zemmy's Pixel Art

OMAHGOD! Doge's really cute! There are no words to say to who sprited this.
  5. TheManOfMods

It's because of your love and dedication to Terraria. I never thought Donald Trump loved...

It's because of your love and dedication to Terraria. I never thought Donald Trump loved Terraria much. And because your net worth is 4 billion USD (2015).
  6. TheManOfMods

tAPI W1K's Sizable Variety Package

It's back and it's better than ever. 11/10.
  7. TheManOfMods

tAPI Sin Costan's Collection of Fun Projectiles

Finally you have a spriter!
  8. TheManOfMods

tAPI Ulterraria

50 Bosses = That will keep me from getting GREEDY.
  9. TheManOfMods

tAPI Ulterraria

Yes, we need moar content and a mod competition. P.S. - @Everybody : Why are the results so fast? :naughty:
  10. TheManOfMods

tAPI Ulterraria

Ulterraria VS Thorium VS HyperTerraria VS Avalon VS Terraria 1.3 :D
  11. TheManOfMods

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Now works.
  12. TheManOfMods

tAPI Thorium Mod+

[e1b11229] /thorium/ Exception from line 141 of C:\wamp\www\thorium\includes\objectcache\ObjectCache.php: CACHE_ACCEL requested but no suitable object cache is present. You may want to install APC. Backtrace: #0 [internal function]: ObjectCache::newAccelerator(array) #1...
  13. TheManOfMods

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Where's the wiki at? I think I can contribute a little. I love contributing.
  14. TheManOfMods

I'll try it. I'll make a wall with an easy escape route and I'll make sure Spazzy gets the...

I'll try it. I'll make a wall with an easy escape route and I'll make sure Spazzy gets the Hammer of Justice first.
  15. TheManOfMods

I'm on PC.

I'm on PC.
  16. TheManOfMods

Why the hell are the Twins harder for me to defeat. It's only the Mechanical Boss that I haven't...

Why the hell are the Twins harder for me to defeat. It's only the Mechanical Boss that I haven't killed yet.
  17. TheManOfMods

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

OH MY GOD, IT'S RELEASED. :) EDIT: My Character's name is Gandalf. Is there any LOTR Magic Weapons he can use in the mod?
  18. TheManOfMods

tAPI Bosseria Rebirth

K.
  19. TheManOfMods

tAPI berberborscing's Mod

I was playing with the Encircler at the Jungle Biome and then this happened: Queen Bee has awoken!
  20. TheManOfMods

tAPI Bosseria Rebirth

You still working on this? Why not ask ZemmySix, Frous, or Others to sprite for you?
Back
Top Bottom