Search results for query: *

1. Tyrantao

Rate the above users avatar

7/10
  2. Tyrantao

Hello, everyone!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy yourself here :D
  3. Tyrantao

Bought my sister a copy of Terraria for her birthday. Can't wait to start a new character and...

Bought my sister a copy of Terraria for her birthday. Can't wait to start a new character and world with her.
  4. Tyrantao

Hello guys!

Welcome to the forums Jesse, I hope ya enjoy yourself around here! Maybe we could play sometime =D
  5. Tyrantao

Rate the above users avatar

8/10, It's hard to tell what it is exactly, but I like it!
  6. Tyrantao

Ah, that's really cool! And the guy in my avatar is a guy in Meteor Armor in Terraria that...

Ah, that's really cool! And the guy in my avatar is a guy in Meteor Armor in Terraria that someone drew. =)
  7. Tyrantao

PC Can Someone Test My Vanilla Server?

I've had trouble before starting a Terraria server with my friends, and I believe I've successfully port forwarded my server. Would someone be willing to test the server to see if it's working? I'd be greatly appreciated! I'll PM the IP to you if you're interested. Note: My internet connection...
  8. Tyrantao

Forum Confessional

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE :eek: Also, while I'm here, I'd like to say that I bought a ps3 for Sonic 06... I really truly did
  9. Tyrantao

Biomes & Nature Underground Ocean Biome! [Sprites Welcome!]

I like the idea, but how in the world would I be able to breath down there xD? Hopefully there's some air pockets here and there :D
  10. Tyrantao

Favourite Youtubers?

PBG all the way, though I don't watch YouTube very often x3.
  11. Tyrantao

What do you think Potions would taste like?

Endurance Potion would taste like rubber xD
  12. Tyrantao

Heyllo Cenx! How's your day going for you? =)

Heyllo Cenx! How's your day going for you? =)
  13. Tyrantao

NPCs & Enemies Polar Bears! (again)

Awesome suggestion, support from me! =)
  14. Tyrantao

Gender Race

15. Tyrantao

I'm happier to see a mimic than an actual treasure chest most the time xD.

I'm happier to see a mimic than an actual treasure chest most the time xD.
  16. Tyrantao

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

This is amazing! I really like how it comes together and seems like a fitting opposite to the crimson. And the sprites look they'd be straight from the game :)
  17. Tyrantao

NPCs & Enemies Pyrantula

Well great job =). I wanna get into making terraria sprites myself sometime, hopefully I won't fail too hard xD.
  18. Tyrantao

NPCs & Enemies Pyrantula

Wow! I really really like this idea! Amazing work with it :). Also, I dunno if you made the sprites, but they are gorgeous so nice job :D. Total Support!
  19. Tyrantao

Name 1 habit that you simply cant shake in Terraria.

I keep practically EVERYTHING I get xD (In unorganized chests may I add), but recently I've been trying to cut that habit off.
  20. Tyrantao

Just got the game, any beginner guides?

Here's a list of guides from the Terraria Wiki, these should help you out :) http://terraria.wiki.gg/Terraria_Wiki:Projects/Guides
Back
Top Bottom