Search results for query: *

1. iwearthecheese

My First Explosive Trap Encounter

Ok, technically it was my second because my friend set one down once and lured me into it, but this was the first one I had run into after 250 hours of play whilst innocently mining away. It was a shock. Felt the need to share it.
  2. iwearthecheese

Building Adventures

Whilst awaiting the 1.3 update I have started investing some time into honing my building skills. I haven't done anything particularly complicated just yet but anything I feel really happy with will go in here. Hopefully you'll be able to see improvement as time goes by with my builds becoming...
  3. iwearthecheese

Largest Number of Hives You've had in One Game?

I'm curious about this as last night whilst mapping out the underground jungle in the main server I'm playing in at the moment I found 7 hives. 5 of them were clustered fairly closely together. This does seem to be a particularly massive underground jungle and there are still areas of it I...
  4. iwearthecheese

PC Hello

Good day everyone, I've been playing Terraria fairly incessantly since January and decided it was time to get involved in the forums. I'm a student graduating this year and most of my spare time is taken up doing the wonderful sport of Parkour, which I have been doing for about 2 and a half...
Back
Top Bottom