Search results for query: *

1. four plus four

Well, he may end up shrinking though.

Well, he may end up shrinking though.
  2. four plus four

[ATTACH] I accidentally built a goofy face as a house, he gets to stay.

I accidentally built a goofy face as a house, he gets to stay.
  3. four plus four

[ATTACH] Terraria world gen is really cool sometimes. If only the corruption weren't so close...

Terraria world gen is really cool sometimes. If only the corruption weren't so close, this'd make for a cool building spot. And also if only it'd give me something resembling boots...
  4. four plus four

Every single time I come onto this site and look at my pfp, I just think "yeah that's my mood...

Every single time I come onto this site and look at my pfp, I just think "yeah that's my mood right now". My banner also sorta does that, now that I look at it. Listless 'anime' girls are like, my perpetual "aesthetic mood", I suppose. balloon girl is not from an anime therefore is not actually...
  5. four plus four

I really wish that the official subs for One Piece weren't released days after the unofficial...

I really wish that the official subs for One Piece weren't released days after the unofficial subs, so I wouldn't have to be recommended videos or what have you on youtube in relation to chapters I haven't read. Alternatively, the unofficial subs could just be good again! That'd be nice.
  6. four plus four

yuru camps real comfy

yuru camps real comfy
  7. four plus four

wow cool drunk seed, cant believe you definitely legitimately got it by random, thats crazy

wow cool drunk seed, cant believe you definitely legitimately got it by random, thats crazy
  8. four plus four

I've been playing Gungeon again recently, which has been... mostly ehh. I remember most of the...

I've been playing Gungeon again recently, which has been... mostly ehh. I remember most of the ai, and the controls I've got mostly down again, both real quick and easy, which is not great. I find Gungeon really easy, the sort of game that I could(and would, if I didn't keep exiting out mid-run)...
  9. four plus four

dungeons filled with nothing but soda, except the soda is inside a pirate map and the dungeon...

dungeons filled with nothing but soda, except the soda is inside a pirate map and the dungeon isnt real so therefore, what number am i thinking of
  10. four plus four

yes

yes
  11. four plus four

incorrect

incorrect
  12. four plus four

no

no
  13. four plus four

yes

yes
  14. four plus four

Pearlwood armor should have been somewhat similar to pumpkin armor - having a damage set bonus...

Pearlwood armor should have been somewhat similar to pumpkin armor - having a damage set bonus for an early, practically free to get set of armor. If it did and the number was decent, like say, at least 20-25%, so if nothing else it would have niche use, despite its low defense for when you can...
  15. four plus four

balloons

balloons
  16. four plus four

placing blocks is also banned

placing blocks is also banned
  17. four plus four

So like, the terrarian could totally kill a billion lions, right? Even in hardcore non journey...

So like, the terrarian could totally kill a billion lions, right? Even in hardcore non journey master mode for the worthy without the zenith, life draining weapons, potions, no nurse, and not even having liquid to drown or burn the lions, the terrarian wins right? Lions wouldn't stand a chance...
  18. four plus four

WAHHHHHHHHHHHlugini's eggs

WAHHHHHHHHHHHlugini's eggs
  19. four plus four

when are they adding the best selling vr game of all time, terraria, to super smam bram ultiman

when are they adding the best selling vr game of all time, terraria, to super smam bram ultiman
  20. four plus four

I doubt that would help at all, with how annoying and slow it'd probably still be to watch in...

I doubt that would help at all, with how annoying and slow it'd probably still be to watch in good quality, AND most of the anime I want to watch right now probably aren't even on netflix, since they're either seasonals airing right now or fairy tail episode high. Unrelated, I forgot that I've...
Back
Top Bottom