Search results for query: *

1. The Real Goblin Tinkerer

The Goblin Tinkerer's AMA

ok what do you mean by my hero and of course I know who I live with!
  2. The Real Goblin Tinkerer

It gives him more mobility and since it's metal it's pretty sturdy too. Plus, his original spine (EoW) was also a goddamn worm so....
  3. The Real Goblin Tinkerer

The worst evil is made from the brightest light
  4. The Real Goblin Tinkerer

If you're kind to me, I'm kind to you

If you're kind to me, I'm kind to you
  5. The Real Goblin Tinkerer

Texture Pack Goblin Tinkerer Resprite

I consider it a bit rude that you think I need changing. The mechanic doesn't think so and that's what matters. Haven't you realised that I look different from other goblins because I think differently from them?
  6. The Real Goblin Tinkerer

The mechanic was enslaved by dark forces when she made the mechs, so she was given all the resources she could possibly need. And these are dark forces we're talking about, they have access to pretty much whatever the hell they want. I don't think she was thinking straight when she was...
  7. The Real Goblin Tinkerer

Put crudely, the ankh charm is made like a multicoloured ball of playdough. Take all the seperate parts, mash them up together and ta da! This is a simple mash up function of my workshop, but it does have a different function where it scans and locates the best way to seamlessly combine two...
  8. The Real Goblin Tinkerer

It works in many different ways depending on what you want to make, and after many many years I have perfected it and encapsulated it all into one small work bench. If there was a specific item you were wondering about I'd be happy to give you some info I certainly accept, always a pleasure to...
  9. The Real Goblin Tinkerer

Please don't post irrelevant things here, but check out this thread: CHEESE CULT
  10. The Real Goblin Tinkerer

Kinda simple. I just wanted to fly and I've never understood wings.
  11. The Real Goblin Tinkerer

I haven't but if you'd like to bake me one I'd be very appreciative. :)
  12. The Real Goblin Tinkerer

You do know that you can manually kick people out of houses and assign new people to them right?
  13. The Real Goblin Tinkerer

Oh. Well I'm sorry. How 'bout you make a house for the dryad and she can move in there, then once she has settled in her home, make a house for me and I can move in without her taking it.
  14. The Real Goblin Tinkerer

I'd never actually thought of that. A knockback resistant item still might not work against recoil but it's worth a shot I guess. But seriously, have you ever tried holding a cobalt shield and a megashark at the same time. They're both pretty heavy ya know?
  15. The Real Goblin Tinkerer

Often, I don't. That's when my sweet lady love the mechanic has a right old laugh at my failure. I also work out, just so I can deal with recoil of big guns like my megashark.
  16. The Real Goblin Tinkerer

Because we all live in a confusing and harrowing world and it's nice to have something that always just makes sense. A solid, never changing point in this vast cosmos of confusion that is the multiverse.
  17. The Real Goblin Tinkerer

Fisrt of all that makes no sense. Second of all, this isn't your AMA. Third of all, echo blocks work kind of like those UV pens where you write something and it can only be seen if you shine the special pen light on it, except in this case, spectre goggles shine a light on the echo block...
  18. The Real Goblin Tinkerer

But why not rise again, more powerful than ever before!!!! (not really tho) If you have lived on the the Archipelago or the reality half for any time at all, you will know that money is not actually inherently worth much and it's the idea of worth that makes it valuable. A platinum coin is...
  19. The Real Goblin Tinkerer

The rock golems were created to guard the cavern layer, because why not add another layer of defense to an already dangerous part of the world. Shroomite armour doesn't make much sense, but it only works when you're stationary because the particles that make it glow are actually caused by heat...
  20. The Real Goblin Tinkerer

CHEESE CULT

OK I WOULDN'T GO THAT FAR BUT IT IS PRETTY GOOD
Back
Top Bottom