Search results for query: *

1. MrD108

It's a bat. 🦇

It's a bat. 🦇
  2. MrD108

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

Oh my god, that's my old idea! I wrote about it in the suggestion about new goods for Clothier.
  3. MrD108

Terraria State of the Game - February 2024

No new spoilers...? ;(:dryadcry::merchantcry::nursecrying::cry:`:cry:
  4. MrD108

This would only make sense if one ocean was warm and the other was cold.

This would only make sense if one ocean was warm and the other was cold.
  5. MrD108

I have a question about development and crossplay. Will consoles have the same languages as the...

I have a question about development and crossplay. Will consoles have the same languages as the PC version?
  6. MrD108

Additionally, the Coating can brighten walls to make them as bright as the corresponding blocks.

Additionally, the Coating can brighten walls to make them as bright as the corresponding blocks.
  7. MrD108

A simple idea that could revolutionize construction, but may be difficult to implement: the...

A simple idea that could revolutionize construction, but may be difficult to implement: the Foreground Coating. It works like other Coatings, and when painted, brings furniture, walls, and statues to the foreground (in front of the player). Painted walls are additionally displayed in front of...
  8. MrD108

Due to the new boss music, will the old ones be renamed? Will "Boss 1" become "Eye of Cthulhu"...

Due to the new boss music, will the old ones be renamed? Will "Boss 1" become "Eye of Cthulhu"? Will "Boss 5" finally be renamed "Queen Bee"? Will the appearance of the music boxes be adjusted for each boss when they are the only users of a given soundtrack?
  9. MrD108

I suggest adding a tree vanity set, inspired by the Tree's role in every school plays. The other...

I suggest adding a tree vanity set, inspired by the Tree's role in every school plays. The other side might get a lumberjack vanity set.
  10. MrD108

Royal Waste - Eat the Golden Delight while sitting on the Terra Toilet and poop.

Royal Waste - Eat the Golden Delight while sitting on the Terra Toilet and poop.
  11. MrD108

I don't have a specific idea so I'm not posting it in the Suggestions Section, but will Shackle...

I don't have a specific idea so I'm not posting it in the Suggestions Section, but will Shackle get some love in this update? This accessory can be obtained on the first night, and it only has one recipe, which additionally removes its defensive aspect.
  12. MrD108

Items Teenage Mutant Ninja Frog Gear

This accessory is intended to be perfect for traveling, making it easier to overcome terrain. Has the run of Sailfish Boots, but has no additional speed bonuses, has one extra jump, and does not negate fall damage to zero. This is a multi-functional accessory, but it is made of basic ingredients...
  13. MrD108

Items Jumping Shoes

This would be good to start with. A Bunch of Horseshoe Balloons and Terraspark Boots are powerful accessories for later in the game, and for an earlier one we'd have Jumping Shoes. Running shoes themselves are not enough to allow you to move comfortably throughout the game, and they do not have...
  14. MrD108

What? Why? The joke is that we use Frog Gear and that's how we get Ninja Frogs.
  15. MrD108

Items Jumping Shoes

You'll probably find the shoes, the bottle and the goblin sooner, so it would save accessory slot at the beginning. And it has the potential for expansion.
  16. MrD108

A must-have for all ninja frogs, this unique accessory allows for great mobility. Recipe: • Master Ninja Gear + Frog Gear + Sailfish Boots + Tsunami in a Bottle Alt Recipe: • Master Ninja Gear + Frog Flipper + Sailfish Boots + Tsunami in a Bottle • Frog Gear + Sailfish Boots + Tsunami in a...
  17. MrD108

Items Jumping Shoes

Jumping Shoes are a new type of accessory created by combining appropriate Shoes (running) with a matching Bottle (jumping). The basic Jumping Boots are a combination of Hermes Boots and Cloud in a Bottle, and the best boots are made by combining Dunerider Boots and Sandstorm in a Bottle...
  18. MrD108

Will "Boss 2" become "Wall of Flesh" after adding "Twins"? On the other hand, only Queen Bee...

Will "Boss 2" become "Wall of Flesh" after adding "Twins"? On the other hand, only Queen Bee uses "Boss 5", but it's not called "Queen Bee"...
  19. MrD108

@Redigit🌳 please, pretty pretty please!

@Redigit🌳 please, pretty pretty please!
  20. MrD108

I have a question, does defeating Deerclops, Duke Fishron and Moon Lord affect the defense and...

I have a question, does defeating Deerclops, Duke Fishron and Moon Lord affect the defense and damage of city NPCs?
Back
Top Bottom