Search results for query: *

• Users: MrD108
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MrD108

Items Teenage Mutant Ninja Frog Gear

A must-have for all ninja frogs, this unique accessory allows for great mobility. Recipe: • Master Ninja Gear + Frog Gear + Sailfish Boots + Tsunami in a Bottle Alt Recipe: • Master Ninja Gear + Frog Flipper + Sailfish Boots + Tsunami in a Bottle • Frog Gear + Sailfish Boots + Tsunami in a...
  2. MrD108

Items Jumping Shoes

Jumping Shoes are a new type of accessory created by combining appropriate Shoes (running) with a matching Bottle (jumping). The basic Jumping Boots are a combination of Hermes Boots and Cloud in a Bottle, and the best boots are made by combining Dunerider Boots and Sandstorm in a Bottle...
  3. MrD108

Game Mechanics "From behind" seed

This seed reverses gameplay progress. 1. The character starts in a world with Hallow as the starting evil. 2. The first town NPC is a princess. 3. The nerfed Slime Queen replaces the Slime King during slime rain and at the edges of the world. 4. Weakened Twins replaces the Eye of Cthulhu as...
  4. MrD108

PC Bad outfit sprite combinations.

Recently I was creating a female character and I was testing various combinations of different parts of the vanity costumes when I came across two rather... ambiguous combinations. It's about combining Lamia's Chest with Maid's Pants, and Lamia's Chest with Dryad's Pants. Definitely not how it...
  5. MrD108

Weapons & Equip Vanity beetle accessory

The beetle armor adds a really cool flying beetles effect and I'd love to see it with a few cosmetic kits. If we could make a beetle shell accessory that adds the cosmetic effect of flying beetles (applyable with dye) it would be very convenient.
  6. MrD108

Weapons & Equip Permanent minion slot in Wizard Hat

Into the world of CelebrationMK10, the Wizard Hat adds an extra minion slot. However, it would be great for casual entertainment, after all, we already have two armors for hybrid classes, and this is only part of the armor. Otherwise I would suggest a set bonus for the Wizard Hat and Flinx Coat.
  7. MrD108

Items Moon Heart

Since Wall of Flesh is the last Pre-Hardmode enemy and drops a Demon Heart, let Moon Lord as the last Hardmode enemy should drop a Moon Heart. We just finished the entire game and saved Terraria, let us celebrate this with an extra accessory slot.
  8. MrD108

Biomes & Nature Mana Fruit

As the Ancient Spirits of Light and Darkness spread across the world, their energies reawakened magical seeds long dormant in the deep ice. Blueish Mana Fruits now start to grow in the Ice Biome, each increasing the player's maximum Mana slightly.
  9. MrD108

Items Crafting recipe for the Pharaoh's Set

Pharaoh Set is a cosmetic set, rarely found in the pyramid, that allows you to get Sandstorm in a Bottle and a Flying Carpet, so I think it should get its own way to craft. Pharaoh's Mask: 1 Forbidden Fragment, 5 Ancient Cloth and 10 Gold Bars Pharaoh's Robe: 1 Forbidden Fragment, 5 Ancient...
  10. MrD108

Items New goods at the Clothier

Clothier should sell a few clothes-themed products that are not clothes, here are my ideas: - Red Hat Minecart and Big Shoe Minecart - Belt Whip (Watch out for the metal tip!) - Bike Mount - Roller Skates (this is an accessory that allows you to stand and run quickly on minecart tracks without...
  11. MrD108

Weapons & Equip Shimmer Bomb and Shimmer Rocket

New liquid, new explosives, right?
  12. MrD108

Weapons & Equip Minecart Upgrade

While minecarts should be a purely aesthetic choice at this stage, there are still 3 minecarts that provide some bonuses such as glowing, 7 second lava resistance, and not slowing down in water. The best solution would be to add three more cart upgrades (hydrodynamic wheels, fireproof paint and...
  13. MrD108

Other Easter Event (Not Lepus)

I would like to see a new Easter event, same as Halloween and Christmas, i.e. costumed enemies, surprise container, NPC periodical products. I even have a list of ideas of what could come up: - Zombie in a Rabbit costume, Zombie in a Chick costume and Zombie with a basket of eggs. - Bunnies...
  14. MrD108

Items Re-Adding Orb of Light

It reminds me that the Shadow Orb used to be the Orb of Light. Why not re-add the Orb of Light as a rare drop from the Empress of Light in Normal Mode? There aren't that many Light Pets in Normal Mode, and that would be a wink to old players. Of course, given the level of the game, Orb of Light...
  15. MrD108

Working as Designed Guide to Environmental Preservation protects jugs

I don't know if it's a bug or an intended function, but the Guide to Environmental Preservation doesn't allow you to quickly destroy jugs.
  16. MrD108

Weapons & Equip Hive Pack needs to be upgraded

The Hive Pack is basically useless, although it is an accessory from Expert Mode. Its functionality is limited to only one set of items and only at a certain stage of the game, unlike other expert accessories that can be used throughout the game. Should get a rework just like Brain of Confusion...
  17. MrD108

PC Prefix translations not working

I play the Polish language version and I managed to create a weapon with the prefix "Light". Only it was literally spelled "Light", although previously it was usually transtranslated "Lekki".
  18. MrD108

Working as Designed The appearance of beings on the border of the world.

I built a sea city on the garnica of the world to avoid corruption (I got a fatal seed). However, when you are on the right side of the screen (the camera does not move anymore), gulls and zombies (at night) appear on the screen like this (better visible when building a city at night).
  19. MrD108

Working as Designed Achievement problem

There are many new achievements to the game, but they will not appear in your inventory for the next suggested achievement.
  20. MrD108

Working as Designed Location of Mimic in the bestiary

Having the Mimic entry in the bestiary, as the place of occurrence, it only indicates the caves, which corresponds to the Golden Mimics (the one in their picture), but completely ignores their occurrence in hell (Shadow Mimic) and on the surface (Wooden Mimic).
Back
Top Bottom