Search results for query: *

1. Heroman3003

Weapons & Equip Clentaminator QoL

Clentaminator, at one point, used to be an endgame tool with tons of utility for restoring your world to former glory after hardmode spread speed. However, with how critical jungle is and how unrestorable it is, and with how devs show interest in making one world's evil available in other...
  2. Heroman3003

NPC spawning right on top of you

Normally NPCs are supposed to spawn offscreen when you are near the house they plan to occupy (or in the house directly if house itself is offscreen). However I encountered a bug where NPC spawned directly under me in the house I was almost done building (it was suitable housing). It was...
  3. Heroman3003

Couldn't catch Scarabfish (I think its called that)

On my pre-hardmode world, first quest I got from angler was for a fish caught in desert (new one I believe) and I think it was scarabfish or something like that? I proceeded to one of my world's oases and fished till next morning and didn't get it. My fishing power and such was all sufficent...
  4. Heroman3003

Owls are not scared of you

This might be intentional, but I find it weird that owls are the only type of bird critter that isn't scared of player and will allow to be passed through without flying away.
  5. Heroman3003

Working as Designed Living Wood Wand and Leaf Wand do not spawn in Living Wood Chest

I generated a brand new world for my 1.4 playthrough, and it had two Living Wood Chests in two Living Wood Forest mini-biomes (or whatever those are now called). Both had a Living Loom in same room as chest, but neither had the wands, which, supposedly since an update before 1.4, are supposed...
Back
Top Bottom