Search results for query: *

1. Soulstiger

Is endgame mage or endgame ranger better?

You say "noted" but you still continue to treat wings as a class item.
  2. Soulstiger

Meet the Dryad | Dungeon Defenders II

Well, completing the campaign, if you haven't yet, will get you off to a good start with 5k medals. I'm assuming, with what we've been given, that there won't really be a limit. But, you can't regen your resource while in that form (via Star Fall) I could very well be wrong, though. We'll...
  3. Soulstiger

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Wait, he figured out what ISP stands for? Edit: Just realized how old that post was. :/ That's awkward. Thought this was a new thread about the update, lol.
  4. Soulstiger

A Distinctly Etherian Update: Terraria and Dungeon Defenders II Crossover Coming Soon!

While that's possible, it could be her mechanic "The Dryad, a new Hero Balancing Corruption and Purity" https://dungeondefenders.com/2/blog/141221/for-real-were-making-a-terraria-and-dungeon-defenders-ii-crossover We'll know for sure next Friday, because they're going to show her off in their...
  5. Soulstiger

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld Development is On Fire!

Rumors being the keyword there.
  6. Soulstiger

NPCs & Enemies Skeletron leaves behind his remains

He was just testing you, to help you improve :D A great hero must go through great trials after all!:naughty:
  7. Soulstiger

NPCs & Enemies Skeletron leaves behind his remains

What? Why does everyone dislike the Guide? He is there for you as soon as you enter the world. He helps you at every turn, supplying you with recipes and giving you tips on where to go next to help you progress. He does this knowing that, one day, you are going to sacrifice him to unleash...
  8. Soulstiger

NPCs & Enemies (NPC) Slime Girl

Clearly the pet is one of those sprites at the bottom of the page ;)
  9. Soulstiger

Weapons & Equip Bee Larva Turret Minion

My only concern was if you meant the range was 4 tiles :P :D
  10. Soulstiger

Weapons & Equip Safe Deposit Box and Vault(mass storage)

Sounds great :D I would love to be able to use these to access all my stuff. I'd have several of them, and I probably wouldn't even need the Vault one, because I don't think I have quite that much of anything :P Though, I see the appeal of a singular storage space. I support it :D Though, I...
  11. Soulstiger

Weapons & Equip Bee Larva Turret Minion

Do you mean it has a range of 4 tiles? Or the honey glob covers 4 tiles? It sounds great, and a pre-hardmode turret would help balance out summons without adding more minion slots. So, I like it :D
  12. Soulstiger

Weapons & Equip [Sprites] Skeletron Prime 'Hands' Minions

Yeah, they're all pretty great though :D
  13. Soulstiger

Not quite the same :P Yours is a normal minion, while his is a sentry. His thread is also a lot older, so you probably hadn't seen it.
  14. Soulstiger

Weapons & Equip The Anchor - Useless?

Yeah, I don't think it should function like the harpoon if it does, though I also wouldn't want it to function like a flail... It'd be cool if it just stayed out where you threw it (piercing until it reached max range or hit a block, upon reaching max range, or hitting the side/bottom of a...
  15. Soulstiger

Weapons & Equip Mechanical Boss Loot: Ultimate Soul expansion and balancing

Not sure why I never got alerts for the new posts ;-; The new sprites look great :D
  16. Soulstiger

Sounds cool, I'd prefer @SzGamer227 s take on it though. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mechanical-boss-loot-ultimate-soul-expansion-and-balancing.11312/ It treats them as a mobile sentry that follows you. I'm all for pretty much any additions to summoning though ;)
  17. Soulstiger

Weapons & Equip The Anchor - Useless?

Well, if it really is like the harpoon it will rapid fire if you are close to the destroyer. Edit: Also, this
  18. Soulstiger

Casual Lame Claim to Fame!

I was on national TV during the Rose Bowl a couple years ago. I was a member of one of the many marching bands that performed. One of the cameras did a close up of me for some reason. Thankfully I was hiding behind my bass drum, for the most part :D I like to tell people that I played a show...
  19. Soulstiger

Items New ways of Summoning

The wall doesn't aim at the ground, it just sits there. Also, I'd hardly consider the cloud as aiming, as it is again just sitting there
Back
Top Bottom