Search results for query: *

1. S

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Sorry if someone's already mentioned this, but there's a glitch related to the omni-cannon, where if you increase its attack speed (either through modifiers or equipment), it'll only fire 2 shots at a time (this actually makes powerful the best modifier if you intend to wear the assassin's set)...
  2. S

Frost Moon Final Wave in Record Time (Horseman's Blade Semi-Autofarm)

Oh, I actually didn't notice that. Well, now I know something I didn't know before :) Side note; it occurs to me that, aside from leaving your PC on all night AFK farming, this is pretty much the only viable way of farming ammo for the coin gun :p
  3. S

Oh yeah, I forgot about the semi-AFK part. Then again, the crabs he keeps continuously spawning are almost enough to keep his mana non-zero, maybe it would keep his mana up fully with a few tweaks? He also only has to aim away for the ice queens... I wonder if there's an easy way to kill them...
  4. S

I don't know if anyone's still following this thread, but just in case there is; The person in this video reaches wave 20 at 9:42pm, which is way faster than the old horseman'a blade farms (just as well considering they don't work anymore), using a last prism and an ingenious way of keeping...
  5. S

Killing the "Brain of Cthulhu" with minimal equipment

Alternatively, you could just, you know... not touch the meteor blocks? Or use bombs.
  6. S

Killing the "Brain of Cthulhu" with minimal equipment

If you're having trouble you can always just smash 2 hearts/orbs, wait for a meteorite to land, then mine it for armour and weapons.
  7. S

Hi there, I'm wondering what the combined dps of all those pumpkins is? Now that we have the moon lord drops, I wonder if either last prism or lunar flare, combined with a stardust dragon, would be better? I don't think you'd be able to use the dragon with the horseman's blade, since it would...
  8. S

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 - Cheese the Moon Lord - Defense Stack

2 quick questions: firstly, is % damage reduction applied before or after defence? If it's before, then it would reduce damage a lot more than after. Second, would solar armour be better or worse than beetle? Beetle gives 45% damage reduction, but that only lasts for one hit until it recharges...
  9. S

PC Need a 1 Second Timer. (also is there a trading forum?)

To be honest, trading in terraria seems a bit redundant when there's an easy-to-use, free inventory editor.
  10. S

PC 1.3.0.5 Phantasm buff

I doubt its a mistake. Maybe they felt that chloro bullets negating its main disadvantage was too much, so they nerfed it to compensate?
  11. S

1.3.0.5 Strange plant change?

The vortex beater nerf wasn't mentioned in the changelog either, there's no reason to think this wouldn't be.
  12. S

PC 1.3.0.5 Phantasm buff

Its when it starts shooting a bunch of ghostly-green/blue arrows at whatever you're shooting at, in addition to the regular arrows it fires. They've always been there, but they don't appear when you're shooting dummies. It has to be actual enemies.
  13. S

PC 1.3.0.5 Phantasm buff

The phantasm's base damage is lower, but it fires much faster (against a sufficiently tough mob/group of mobs anyway), plus there's the ghostly arrow things, though I'm not sure how much damage they do now.
  14. S

PC 1.3.0.5 Phantasm buff

I find the vortex beater to be very unwieldy to be honest, unless you use chlorophyte bullets, which are annoying to use if there are multiple enemies. The phantasm still has it beat as far as I'm concerned.
  15. S

PC 1.3.0.5 Phantasm buff

Hopefully it'll actually be better than the tsunami now :p
  16. S

NPCs & Enemies Moon lord should not despawn and have weakness in normal mode

The spike glitch was fixed ages ago... you used to be able to do a similar thing using a slime, but they changed it so the period of invincibility is halved if you only took 1 damage. You don't need the spike glitch anyway, a campfire, heart lanterns, honey, celestial emblem, celestial shell...
  17. S

I have, although my arena was a bit more rudimentary than the one in the video... why, have you had trouble with it?
  18. S

I should point out that unlike virtually every other mob in Terraria, touching the moon lord directly doesn't damage you. That's the only reason this works. To be honest though, he's so big I can't imagine they'd make him do contact damage in a future patch, it'd be too difficult to avoid...
  19. S

1. Get solar eruption 2. Build defensive structure around yourself (most of moon lord's attacks don't go through blocks) 3. Stack as many passive healing items as possible (honey, campfire, heart lanterns, heart statues etc) 4. Profit?
  20. S

PC Highest Base Bow/Arrow Damage?

Well with the sniper scope equipped, my phantasm has 152 damage, with the magic quiver, its 159 damage. Like I said it still gets the +10% crit chance so it could be a bug. Maybe its the phantasm itself thats bugged? People saying they're getting ~150 damage even though the tooltip says ~300...
Back
Top Bottom