Search results for query: *

1. A

tModLoader Metroid Mod

The other beams still do exist, Hunter Beams are just now in the mix of items you can find out in the world.
  2. A

tModLoader Metroid Mod

dang, i was about to ask whats new with the recent 1.4.3 update, or at least ask if Beam Upgrades are still scattered throughout the world EDIT: Nevermind, anyways, enjoying the new features of this mod, keep up the good work!
  3. A

tModLoader Metroid Mod

That definitely sounds like the way to go with implementing the X, although if that's to be the case, the Metroid Vaccine should be attainable around the beginning of the game (kind of like Calamity's Difficulty Modifiers). Same goes with an optional SA-X perhaps have it be represented as...
  4. A

tModLoader (Help?) Items within inventory just up and vanish after picking the same item up off the ground

I'm not sure whether or not this question has been asked but for me I cannot find anything related to what I'm searching for, so without a furtherado- I'm currently playing Calamity with Overhaul and for some bizarre reason now (I'm not too sure if this has happened to me before), anytime I pick...
  5. A

tModLoader Metroid Mod

If I am not mistaken, 64Bit has issues with this mod. I think. EDIT: Yep, it says it on the first page of this forum.
  6. A

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I can seriously relate to that quote when I was playing through this mod, I really love how this mod also managed to replicate the same amount of serotonin i get when I obtain a new item during a metroid game during my playthrough.
  7. A

tModLoader Metroid Mod

So I decided to test out Overhaul with the mod and one of the more problematic issue is placing Bombs into Morph Ball, which causes the game to crash.
  8. A

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I forgot to mention about bugs I encountered during my playthrough, i'm not sure if anyone else has encountered them either but nonetheless, these were the only two I could find: 1.Random Duplication Glitch involving the Guide & the Beam Inventory System I'm not exactly sure as to how I...
  9. A

tModLoader Metroid Mod

That actually sounds like a pretty good idea, it's better than calling it Varia MK2.
  10. A

tModLoader Metroid Mod

First of all, that's the point, it's meant to be overpowered, but more importantly, this is still a beta, meaning it can be implemented into the game another way if the mod creator chooses to do so. Also it's the scooter's mod, he's allowed to make changes if needed. Second of all, no, it would...
  11. A

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Metroid Prime Federation Force, Metroid Prime: Hunters, and Other M, in the order in which they put it.
  12. A

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Massive Wall of Text Review Incoming Terraria Metroid (or Terrariatroid) Mod Review This mod implements some pretty good stuff from the Metroid series. I honestly do not know how to put it into proper words nor do I know how to create a proper review, but regardless, I will try to say what I...
  13. A

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Also something I'd like to request, do you think it's possible to make it to where you can enable/disable the screw attack/speed booster via the visible toggle? Because while I do like me some Screw Attack + Speed Boost, it does kind of get in the way of trying to find a Truffle Worm, especially...
  14. A

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Ooooooh, damn, and here I was thinking it was either a recipe of somekind that you needed to use with the Lunar Bars or it came from the main bosses.
  15. A

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Something I would like to mention, I'm not sure if this is done on purpose or if it's an accident but the Sunflare Beam overrides most of the appearances of the other Lunar Beams, I'm guessing this is done on purpose to showcase that it overpowers the other Beam Weapons it but I honestly feel...
  16. A

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Oh, I have another question is Plasma Pre-Hardmode World or Hardmode World?
  17. A

tModLoader Metroid Mod

So I'm not sure exactly as to why but I think the additional enemy spawns might be overriding other enemies from spawning... I'm specifically having an issue with a Voodoo Demon spawning in, im not sure if it's just bad luck or if it's the mod or the game.
  18. A

Were Fox Outbreak (add zoologist tail and ears to most town NPCs )

Whas the progress on each of these packs?
  19. A

tModLoader Keybrands+

What happened to the mod?
Back
Top Bottom