Search results for query: *

1. TheProGamer_Jam

PS4 Create New Character and New World infinite loading screen.

Hi, whenever I go to make a new world or character, after I so the customisation and click done, I get a short freezes then an infinite loading screen, I only have 3 characters and 4 worlds. Any suggestions on how to stop the infinite loads would be appreciated. Thanks, James
  2. TheProGamer_Jam

PS4 Unable to Create New World

Hi, every time I try and make a new world, it doesn't work. The whole process works fine until it has to save the world, It goes to save, then the background freezes, then it just says, Saving World, and after waiting half an hour, it hasn't saved. Edit: I should also note I have 3 characters...
  3. TheProGamer_Jam

PS4 Style 4 appearence bug

Hi, just wanted so say that both the characters i have style 4 on, the style is bugged with the familiar set. when you equip the familiar chest piece with style 4, the bit of coat on the leg disappears, its like the style 1 legs with a style 4 top, though that could be used for some cool fashion.
  4. TheProGamer_Jam

Fav dev set?

Simple, just want to get to know the community a bit more, i have been playing since like 2013, but i only joined now, i dont know why only now. Anyway, my fav set is Arkhalis.
  5. TheProGamer_Jam

Resolved [PS4] Save & exit problem

Hi, whenever i try to exit it doesnt work, it just shows the flower icon and i was there for 2 hours and nothing, and i died because i could close the menu, then when i spawned i couldn’t re open the menu, its not on an important world though thankfully, though im scared it could be, thanks in...
Back
Top Bottom