Search results for query: *

1. Lythael

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

Unpopular opinion: At this rate they should just split the update into two parts. Release what they already made + fixes. And then continue working on the part 2. Cause at this rate this update will be never released since they constantly keep adding more and more content and features to it and...
  2. Lythael

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

That's concerining.
  3. Lythael

Terraria State of the Game - February 2024

The past delay of this update and fairly recent mention that they still considering adding more stuff to the update. Which is you know not actually bad i'm just being impatient and curmudgeonly as usual me.
  4. Lythael

Terraria State of the Game - February 2024

X to Doubt that it will be released this year
  5. Lythael

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

People often tend to dismiss someone's opinion that conflicts with their views as mere "trolling". And honestly I do not really care about your forum status and your not so subtle "flexing" of said status. So no i should not.
  6. Lythael

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

I mean if your reading comprehension was better you'd know the very post which fragment you quoted i indeed highlighted that i know i said i won't come to these forums in my previous post before that one but came back anyways (to express my displeasure about this landfill material "merch"...
  7. Lythael

Terraria x Madrinas - New Life Fruit Mango Limeade!

Hey it's me again. I know i said i won't come on these forums anymore but your digustingly tone def advertisement of your mango "Charged lemonade" that popped up in my Steam feed. Which is in fact not that long after carrdiac arrest incident caused by same type of drink. Advertised to community...
  8. Lythael

2023 Terraria Holiday Shopping Guide

Still trying to shove that pathetic cash grab of a "merch" down everyone's throat i see? Both here and spamming the hell out of Steam news section. Desperately trying to milk every penny with this crap. What happened to Re-Logic is indeed tragic just spam upon spam of chinese made crap you call...
  9. Lythael

Terraria x Madrinas Coffee Collaboration Launches Today!

Bacon flavored coffee? ...no offence but that sounds vile 🤮🤮🤮 Also this crossover/advertisememt is bizarre considering the average age group of Terraria players.
  10. Lythael

Is it too late / too much to ask for the Ocean biome to finally have animated water in the...

Is it too late / too much to ask for the Ocean biome to finally have animated water in the backdrops? To be in line with other biome backgrounds which have animated elements. :P
  11. Lythael

Terraria State of the Game - June 2023

So we have Sun shading now but could we finally get animated water waves in the Ocean backdrop? (In similar fashion like the lava lakes and flows in Undeworld backdrop) Pretty please? xD
  12. Lythael

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

Damn.. I know it's not my business but i am genuinely curious what happened.
  13. Lythael

Terraria State of the Game - November 2022

also where is the December SOTG ? :P
  14. Lythael

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

What was the tiny patch that launched shortly after after the today's 1.4.4.9 hotfix about?
  15. Lythael

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

I see a lot of stinky weapon nerfs in this update..
Back
Top Bottom