Search results for query: *

1. ASaxyPiano

Resolved [Xbox One] Can't join multiplayer game through "Join Game". How to join servers?

I think I know what you are all on about and must follow with the question, why, when you click on multiplayer and then join game, does it come up with nothing even when your friends are playing. Also, even if it is just for servers, what is the point of such a feature if you can't actually...
  2. ASaxyPiano

Weird small screen bug

It has happened again with 1.4.0.5 in case you lot wanted to know. I am fully certain that it keeps happening every time there is a hotfix update, but hey, its a sort of decent way to get me to know there is something new or something like that!
  3. ASaxyPiano

Background flickering in forest biome

Even though the Background is on as you can see in the first image, it has been flickering on and off whenever im in the forest biome, as you can see in the second image. Imagine background turning on and then of about 3 times a second cause that's what is happening to me. all other biomes seem...
  4. ASaxyPiano

Big old crash

while playing through the game it just decided to blow up into a bunch of popups saying terraria.exe application error until it settled into the screen you are seeing in the picture. furthermore, in the middle of the screen there was (meaning it is not showing on the screenshot) a little square...
  5. ASaxyPiano

Playing the granite piano

Playing the granite piano
  6. ASaxyPiano

Weird small screen bug

Thanks and glad to help you guys crush any bugs!
  7. ASaxyPiano

Weird small screen bug

It has occurred again and I'm pretty sure it happens every time there is a hotfix. When it happens is solved, why it happens is not but it is not too much of a problem. I'll be fine with this happening every time a hotfix happens as long as it doesn't happen all the time which is seeming to be...
  8. ASaxyPiano

Weird small screen bug

I'll have a looksee then thanks! As far as i can tell, everything seems normal, probably just my dodgy PC, thanks anyway. :)
  9. ASaxyPiano

Weird small screen bug

I've not touched anything to do with the games files. another thing to mention is that when it does this it seems to change the settings from fullscreen to windowed. It doesn't appear to be to big a problem as all i need to do is restart the game. It may just be my dodgy PC running on 4gb of...
  10. ASaxyPiano

Weird small screen bug

Its done this twice now and i dont know why. usually it works as normal but sometimes the screen goes small. only started since 1.4. this is definitely not a full screen even though the settings are set to fullscreen.
  11. ASaxyPiano

NPCs & Enemies I need to see Ocram in 1.4

I have an old xbox 360 but I don't want to go through the hassle if finding the plugs, unplugging my switch, plugging the 360 in making a world, going through the game just for Ocram and getting annoyed with the UI, if you know what I mean. I can't play with my mates on xbox 360 so I'll have to...
  12. ASaxyPiano

i just never got to see him truly :(, and also maybe they could jazz him up a little? probably not but might as well try
  13. ASaxyPiano

I got terraria on xbox one just before 1.3 launched on it so I had the chance to see it, however I was too slow. I now have it on PC and am hyped for 1.4. I just think it would be great if one of the new bosses was actually Ocram. How can I get the devs to see this (I'm new to the forum thingy).
Back
Top Bottom