Search results for query: *

1. Icy Motto

Game Mechanics Being able to buy bait

I want to fish, just not go through getting bait by spending an extra hour when I can just buy it.
  2. Icy Motto

Yes, I know, but the whole point of the suggestion is to eliminate that need. That's why I said it's for us lazy people who don't want to go through all that fishing.
  3. Icy Motto

Items A military style update for terraria.

Yes please. This needs to be a thing, speaking as a Ranger main here.
  4. Icy Motto

One of my good lads that streams Terraria (Prestanton), recently had the idea of buying bait. I was like that's actually not even a bad idea, so I told him I'd direct his suggestion to the forums and here I am. I know what some of you are thinking, "B-but Icy, don't be lazy and just go get it...
  5. Icy Motto

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Nice, excited for the Switch version!
  6. Icy Motto

That's Terraria for ya lol

That's Terraria for ya lol
  7. Icy Motto

PS Vita Slow motion/Extreme lag

Well I don't hate the devs at all for this amazing masterpiece they've created, I've been playing since the beginning of the game back in version 1.1. But I forgot how old the Vita is, and is considered a last gen console. That means that they really can't do much to it on the Vita anymore due...
  8. Icy Motto

Try building a dirt bridge with a 1 block thin roof. It's pretty useful in early game. You can...

Try building a dirt bridge with a 1 block thin roof. It's pretty useful in early game. You can always destroy it later on.
  9. Icy Motto

I also take finals all week in the last week of school. Atleast I get early release...

I also take finals all week in the last week of school. Atleast I get early release...
  10. Icy Motto

PS Vita Slow motion/Extreme lag

I recently started playing Terraria on my PS Vita since it was collecting dust, and I remembered I had Terraria on it, but just when I though eveything would be ok, I forgot that the main issue with this port is the extreme lag when entering certain areas like the jungle and crimson. I guess...
  11. Icy Motto

So is the Ps Vita game version dead or did they ever do atleast an optimization and bug fix...

So is the Ps Vita game version dead or did they ever do atleast an optimization and bug fix update? It's collecting dust on my table...
  12. Icy Motto

Nah m8, it's real and it's gonna be the best update in Terraria history. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nah m8, it's real and it's gonna be the best update in Terraria history. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  13. Icy Motto

Good, been a while since I was last on, came back to check on some things.

Good, been a while since I was last on, came back to check on some things.
  14. Icy Motto

Console Do console players recieve the 1.3 update later when the PC comes out?

yeah i hope we do get the exact same stuff and update versions of the pc to the consoles such as xbox one :)
  15. Icy Motto

Thanks i can alredy tell this is a great community :)

Thanks i can alredy tell this is a great community :)
  16. Icy Motto

Doing Awesome

Doing Awesome
Back
Top Bottom