Search results for query: *

1. SixtyStingray3

Mobile Halloween items??

Is anyone else seeing Halloween themed stuff in their worlds? I logged in this morning and have the slimes and bunnies dressed up and seeing ravens flying around. Haven't had a chance to play much though. The wiki says it is supposed to be Oct 20th to November?
  2. SixtyStingray3

Need help ASAP!! World won't load

I was playing tonight and one of my worlds says load failed. The title for it in the menu is in red letters while the others are white. I have some other worlds that load and work just fine. I was able to play this world last night. Is there anyway to fix this? This is my new expert mode...
  3. SixtyStingray3

Accessories on PC question

I am still really new to the PC version. I have watched many videos on different boss fights and noticed something on a few of them. Some people start out with their 5 accessories and then spawn a minion or 2, then switch out accessories and spawn more. I also saw one guy that spawned the...
  4. SixtyStingray3

Mobile Terraria Android??????

Can anyone give us an idea when this will be up and running again? Since Jan. 15 I have been unable to play on my phone. It doesn't even get to the main screen. I think there has been plenty of time for this issue to have been fixed. What's the deal???? I have way too much end game stuff to...
  5. SixtyStingray3

Hey everyone

I am an avid player on the xbox 360 version and the mobile version (when it's working ;)) My kids originally got me playing and now I can't stop!! I am excited to read and share any info I can. Thanks
Back
Top Bottom