Search results for query: *

1. PaperLuigi

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

If they have visited a world with further progress, their player file will be changed. I advise using the Debug Disk the rejoining the server to update progress.
  2. PaperLuigi

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

Rest assured I'm working on it, but it may be some time until a fix can be found.
  3. PaperLuigi

This is correct, but if you haven't fought the Vagrant of Space and Time you'll miss out on some specific dialogue as well as the boss spawn items. If this has already been done I can look into your problem further.
  4. PaperLuigi

You'll have to progress the dialogue to obtain the boss spawn items on the latest version.
  5. PaperLuigi

Thanks, I'll see what I can do. Not too sure what the issue could be, but using the Debug Disk should update all players in the current world to the progress of said world. See above reply.
  6. PaperLuigi

If you can share your crash log, it would be very helpful, thanks
  7. PaperLuigi

Yes, if you rejoin the world they should reset to the original damage type as long as you haven't enabled the lock feature.
  8. PaperLuigi

Should be fixed with the latest update.
  9. PaperLuigi

No, using the Debug Disk means you don't have to fight the bosses again, it'll update to the world's progress. Sorry, I have absolutely no idea how this bug occured... As long as it isn't reoccurring, I'd just chalk it up to random circumstance.
  10. PaperLuigi

What you're looking for is in the Mod Settings, this should help fix your UI issues.
  11. PaperLuigi

Are you sure you're opening the menu correctly by pressing the keybind while holding the Spatial Disk?
  12. PaperLuigi

Sorry, this is a problem with lower resolutions that I know of. As for the passive array system you need to confirm the changes, even if you didn't change anything, to close the menu. Hope this helps.
  13. PaperLuigi

This may be a mod conflict. I'll try and find a problem on my end, though. Thanks for the log.
  14. PaperLuigi

Will fix. Left some code behind, I think.
  15. PaperLuigi

(Translated with DeepL) Sorry, I don't understand anything but English and translations would have to come from someone else. (Переведено с DeepL) Извините, я не понимаю ничего, кроме английского, и перевод должен быть сделан кем-то другим.
  16. PaperLuigi

Right after Skeletron is the first scripted Essence. After this, you'll get Essences randomly after thresholds in world completion.
  17. PaperLuigi

This boss is a survival test; instead of dealing damage, you just need to dodge the attacks and survive to the end. Once you have binded the Stellar Nova key, you need to hold the Stellar Disk and press the key to open up the Stellar Nova Menu, this is where you can select Stellar Novas to use...
  18. PaperLuigi

Yeah.. that was an oversight on my part. I'll fix it.
Back
Top Bottom