Search results for query: *

1. J

Switch Splitscreen Terraria Launches on Nintendo Switch

Thank you so much Loki and team! Long awaited but we're so happy its finally here. Played all day today and no more arguing of which multiplayer game we're going to play 😂 I love that even renaming chests doesn't stop the game for both players which it did for the xbox 360. You guys rock...
  2. J

Terraria State of the Game - August 2020

Thank you for the update on the 2 player split screen for the Switch. Been waiting so so patiently and know you guys are working so hard. Haven't touched Terraria for months now but once the split screen comes out, Im ready to play again.
  3. J

Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

We'll be lucky to get 2 to be honest. Bought a switch specifically to play terraria in multiplayer and have give up waiting. We don't play it anymore as it's more of a 2 player game for us!
  4. J

Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

Really amazing updates etc. However, please can you just tell us if you don't plan to release the local multiplayer on the Nintendo Switch. The wait is getting ridiculous now! I absolutely love Terraria and used to play it multiplayer on another platform, but not as good as just single player.
  5. J

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

Really amazing updates etc. However, please can you just tell us if you don't plan to release the local multiplayer on the Nintendo Switch. The wait is getting ridiculous now! Absolutely no mention of it. I absolutely love Terraria and used to play it multiplayer on another platform, now have...
Back
Top Bottom