Search results for query: *

1. Fortanono 🌳

Weapons & Equip New Lunar Tier Weapons: Archaic Dagger, Solar Arsenal, Subzero Cannon, Stargazer Staff

Okay, so I feel like the Celestial Fragment weapons can be really fun, but even more fun when there are more of them. So therefore, I have a few ideas overall on new weapons, one for each class. Solar Arsenal 123 melee damage 18 use time Very strong knockback Inflicts Daybroken. Looks like a...
  2. Fortanono 🌳

Weapons & Equip Solar Revolution: New Solar-Tier Weapon

Hey guys! So I'll be doing four of these posts, one for each of the fragment weapons, in order to come up with good tertiary weapons for the lunar fragments. Starting with the Solar weapon, I thought about it a bit and I have an idea. Solar weapons are always based on real melee combat. The...
  3. Fortanono 🌳

NPCs & Enemies Expert Expansion: Bringing Expert Mode AI Changes into Early and Mid-Hardmode

So, right now, Expert Mode's changes end at Skeletron and begin again at Fishron and the Lunatic Cultist. I think we need a lot more than that. So, here are the changes I would make to bosses in Expert Mode of Hardmode. I. Meat Walls The problems don't just start at Hardmode, but in pre-HM...
  4. Fortanono 🌳

Weapons & Equip Terra Blade: Ultimate Terrarian Weapon Again (without adding a True variant)

People hate the Influx Waver and Meowmere and Star Wrath. Why? Because they offend Terraria's lore. While I don't see why people have such hot takes on the matter, I do understand why this is an issue. The Terra Blade is the sword you've been crafting from near the beginning of the game...
  5. Fortanono 🌳

Biomes & Nature Platinum Chests: An alternate to Gold Chests

So, long story short, I wanna make an alt that's a little less ambitious. So I'm doing something in between the alternate ores and the Crimson in level of changes to the game. On the one hand, it changes some experiences completely such as caving and, once I get around to it, the pre-Hardmode...
  6. Fortanono 🌳

Game Mechanics Redo Underground Crimson music to be a mashup the Alternate Underground theme

It feels like Scott Lloyd Shelly tried to do something different with the Underground Crimson music, but it didn't pay off. It is basically half Crimson, half stripped down Underground Hallow without the actual doo-wow underground beats we crave. It isn't recognizable as the Underground unless...
  7. Fortanono 🌳

The Modded Revolution: Cataloging 1.3.6's Borrowed and Suggested New Features

NOTE: Please please PLEASE don't harass the mod dev team because I've told you who I think is working for Re-Logic. That includes tagging them here. I'll request a lock on this if the problem gets big enough, but I believe as a community we can avoid that. So, I was browsing around page 5 of...
  8. Fortanono 🌳

Weapons & Equip Driftwood gear - A new type of furniture plus a new summoner set

So for 1.3.6, Cenx has said there might be early game summoner stuff. My thought is that we need a summoner armor set pre-Queen Bee, like we have for melee, magic and thrower with their pre-Hardmode armor sets. This idea also ties straight into the new Windy Day event that's been touted by a new...
  9. Fortanono 🌳

Mobile Holiday Biome Mimics for lesser mobile holidays

Hey guys! So this will be part 1 of 3 of a suggestion that will hope to revitalize and save the mobile version exclusive holiday content. Part 2 will be Turkor, 3 will be Lepus. But let's begin, because I don't wanna see this content go. So I feel like the more minor holiday events should have...
  10. Fortanono 🌳

tModLoader HavenMod - Chemist class, new weapons, accessories and event!

Hey guys! So I'm making a mod for Terraria with a ton of ambitious plans--keep your eyes peeled for the first release! Apply to be either a coder or spriter by joining Discord and DMing either me or 2grufs! Also, WE HAVE MERGED WITH @Giga's PROJECT IX MOD! Thank you and expect to see its content...
  11. Fortanono 🌳

NPCs & Enemies The Party Animal - A Post Queen Bee Boss for the Party Event

This isn't as stupid as it sounds. I've been disappointed as of late that Terraria didn't add any pre-HM bosses in 1.3 like they did with 1.2 until the 1.3.4 Old One's Army event. (Old news, but I haven't been here since 2016, don't blame me!) The Party Event is also really underwhelming. Just a...
  12. Fortanono 🌳

tModLoader Terramunity - Planning Phase (LOOKING FOR CODERS AND SPRITERS)

Terramunity will be a mod that adds in a lot of smaller community suggestions that have been hidden among other suggestions, or are just great in general. I think I can code some stuff, but I will need other coders as well as spriters. I have a few suggestions in mind that will be added, and I...
  13. Fortanono 🌳

Weapons & Equip Plasma Globes: A new way of introducing thrower gear into the Lunar Event

So, throwers barely have any gear, right? However, how in the world could they get endgame stuff in the Lunar Event? Small worlds are overcrowded already! Well, I have some ideas. Plasma Globe 12000 max health 150 damage 30 defense Rare spawn in any of the areas with pillars. When in the same...
  14. Fortanono 🌳

Weapons & Equip The Finer Details of 1.3.1: Wiring Device Obtainability and Recipes

So, everyone's talking about 1.3.1. And so I thought, I'm not much of a wiring freak, so why not focus on something that I'm more interested in? That being, of course, the recipes! So let's begin! Because to me, "sold by the Mechanic" isn't the most creative way to obtain a wiring item...
  15. Fortanono 🌳

Biomes & Nature The Outback: An Alternate Underworld

Hello everybody! Underworld alts seem like the new big thing, starting with @Izzabelle's River, and then @SzGamer227's Brimstone alt, which is actually surprising since I thought he doesn't really believe in non-alt spreading biomes. Finally, @Snickerbobble made one called the Depths. I...
  16. Fortanono 🌳

Weapons & Equip Baseballs!

This has come to my mind when Cenx had said that she wants to do a mechanical update, i.e. wiring. I realized how the traps were all Dart Traps now, and the Boulder traps have been left in the dust. I think that there should be an upgrade that is easy to get and compact, and not a Lihzahrd Staff...
  17. Fortanono 🌳

Weapons & Equip LUNATICS! Giving the Lunatic Cultist a drop table

Here are a few ideas to expand upon the Lunatic's drop table. Here are my ideas: Ancient Manipulator 100% Wish Bone (30-60) 100% Star Lance 20% Coin of Cthulhu (1-4) 20% Lightnin' Bow 20% Mystic Ritual 20% Hailstorm Staff 20% Bloodstone Circle 100% (Treasure Bag only) Besides the Mask and...
  18. Fortanono 🌳

Weapons & Equip Biome weapon rebalancing

This here is a compilation of ideas relating to the Biome Chest weapons. First, a buff to the Frost Hydra that also makes it more unique. Frostbite (debuff) Decreases movement speed by 5% Frost Hydra has a 100% chance to inflict it Stacks 10 times, up to a 50% speed decrease This will help the...
  19. Fortanono 🌳

My rant on the (lack of) weapon diversity in 1.3.

(NOTE: This opinion may change when new stuff is discovered, but right now, I felt like I had to make this.) First of all, the calm before the storm. You guys really outdid yourself with this update! The Underground Desert, Granite and Marble biomes, the entire Lunar Event is freakin' amazing...
  20. Fortanono 🌳

Weapons & Equip Sharkscale Armor: A yoyo-based armor

Just a random idea I had. This was gonna be a bonus for Red's dev armor, but a dev said that dev armors are mostly for vanity. So, I've made this! Shark Scale Dropped by Sharkron (33.3% chance), but only when they are killed in midair. Not when they touch the ground. Material Now, before you...
Back
Top Bottom