Search results for query: *

1. Draco63

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

yes
  2. Draco63

wth it's been over a year and now I'm looking back at my comments and cringing

wth it's been over a year and now I'm looking back at my comments and cringing
  3. Draco63

Drawings & Paintings I have an Undertale obsession!

Yeah it took me a long time too. Ironically, Undertale was what inspired me to actually learn to draw humans, despite the fact that the game consists largely of non-human characters lol
  4. Draco63

Fun fact: fur is actually significantly easier to draw than cloth! By which I mean, I can't draw cloth XD
  5. Draco63

This piece is inspired by one of the most beautiful, emotional scenes in any video game... And dedicated to the fact that I only just realized that a "Pen Mode" existed so I can rest my hand on the screen like I would when drawing normally. XD WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET THIS TO A REASONABLE SIZE...
  6. Draco63

Terraria State of the Game - February 2021

These "Official" texture packs are looking great! I especially like the smoother block outlines!
  7. Draco63

tModLoader Calamity Mod

There's also the fact that due to the sheer length of Boss Rush, it's hard to switch fighting styles quickly, which is what you need to do to accommodate for the different attacks of each boss. It can grind down your endurance very quickly.
  8. Draco63

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I don't think that's true. A whole lot of bosses are harder than SCal, they just need less gear to defeat and you have the ability to give yourself an advantage over them. The Old Duke, for example. Normally, you have the freedom to get better gear than required before you try to take it down...
  9. Draco63

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Rogue is getting a rework in the next update because of the stealth problem, and the reason you can't get too far away from providence is because the devs didn't want the bullet hell-like attacks to be too easily avoidable. I can still fight it just as well as I used to.
  10. Draco63

tModLoader Calamity Mod

A whole lot of things are getting nerfed in the next update, both for the player and for the bosses.
  11. Draco63

Drawings & Paintings Wow look another dragon art

TBH, I think the sketch looks better than the final drawing in digital form.
  12. Draco63

Drawings & Paintings Wow look another dragon art

This was drawn with colored pencils and paper. I had to edit it slightly so it wouldn't look desaturated digitally, and unfortunately some of the quality was lost. The background, however, was lazy and had no quality to begin with. lol
  13. Draco63

tModLoader Calamity Mod

In the next update, SCal is going to be nerfed and overhauled, as it will no longer be the final boss.
  14. Draco63

Just beat Revengeance SCal!

Just beat Revengeance SCal!
  15. Draco63

And I don't mean that it's the boss I struggled the most with on this playthrough, I just mean...

And I don't mean that it's the boss I struggled the most with on this playthrough, I just mean that I normally find it a lot harder. My past playthroughs have been in easier difficulties, and it usually took me a huge amount of tries to kill it, which is why I'm so surprised that I got it so...
  16. Draco63

Yeah, I understand that Eternity mode is basically impossible. (Probably why I never play it...

Yeah, I understand that Eternity mode is basically impossible. (Probably why I never play it because I'm a wimp)
  17. Draco63

I am ecstatic right now, because in my current playthrough of Calamity in Revengeance mode, I...

I am ecstatic right now, because in my current playthrough of Calamity in Revengeance mode, I just defeated Polterghast. On the third try. And Polterghast is probably the boss I have struggled the most with through my various playthroughs.
  18. Draco63

CC Creation Compendium #82

I'm so glad mine got in! (Funny story: that was just about the first build I actually put effort into ;))
  19. Draco63

CC Creation Compendium #82

😁👍
  20. Draco63

tModLoader Bame's Vanilla Rebalancing

Yeah, just checked the changelog. That's what it is.
Back
Top Bottom