Search results for query: *

1. S

My Skyware Tower

Could you add something like fireworks? That way you could celebrate this amazing tower! And does anyone notice the feather and the silver coin in the latest picture? Harpies.
  2. S

Blocks & Decoration Block Link Toggler

I meant like auto cursor's light,the yellow outline.
  3. S

Blocks & Decoration Block Link Toggler

Helpful for building, pretty nifty. And will it light up things around you? What is the range of it? Sorry if it is in there and I didn't see it.
  4. S

The throwable only playthrough

I put the then agains there for a reason. The two dukes spawning was a bug, patched now, and powersteef CAN'T use vamp knives due to having a corruption world. Still not sure why powersteef won't use SoTC, It is a javelin,which you throw, and then the shoot out more projectiles.
  5. S

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!
  6. S

The throwable only playthrough

@BaumProductions also uses Paladin's Hammer in his fight again the Duke, but then again, he also used vamp knives. Then again, 2 Dukes spawned.
  7. S

333 comments. I'm gonna break it.

333 comments. I'm gonna break it.
  8. S

Biomes & Nature The Factory (Alternate Dungeon)

For the Factory Razor, you should have them spawn in groups of 3, and they do 3333 damage,defense,etc, but I'm not sure this reference could make it in.
  9. S

C'mon, where is your update to get yourself noticed a bit more? Beatbat,who follows you,is...

C'mon, where is your update to get yourself noticed a bit more? Beatbat,who follows you,is doing pretty well, and he is fairly new.
  10. S

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! P.S. make another status update in the morning to let...

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! P.S. make another status update in the morning to let people know you are here. Yeah!
  11. S

Items New uses for gems & changes to Phaseblades

You know, the better the bar, and rarer the gem, is what makes the staves power differ. Diamonds are rare than rubies, rubies rarer than emerald,etc.(at least in most cases)
  12. S

Weapons & Equip Weapon Ranks: Broken Hero Sword

Welp, time to use my 20 BKS and hoard some more! I feel You should have something like Broken Hero Remains(from swamp thing,Frankenstein) and having a few of them, craft it into a Broken Hero Staff, Broken Hero Sword,etc. Otherwise, pretty decent, may need damage tweaking a bit.
  13. S

Items New uses for gems & changes to Phaseblades

Err... some of these start rivaling the Terrablade(base damage), and plenty of uses for gems, so @Freenight 's Gem Tree suggestion would pair nicely with this.
  14. S

NPCs & Enemies Blood Moons and Oceans

Blood Clot? Bloody Clot? Idk... Anyway, One of the unique aspects of the water bolt is that it pierces all enemies, so could you keep that instead of limiting the piercing, and I know it say 'sort of' an upgrade.
  15. S

If you could combine two weapons at once

I see you liked my post then used my idea. Thanks for keeping it alive! And now... People are reusing chain gun/sand gun idea over and over too much... Now sniper rifle + Chain gun(or any other fast weapon.) Run.
  16. S

Ik, Play along!

Ik, Play along!
  17. S

Is that your own game, or did you find it somewhere, SZgamer?

Is that your own game, or did you find it somewhere, SZgamer?
  18. S

I might need to use another computer instead of this one...might need to wait a bit to get my...

I might need to use another computer instead of this one...might need to wait a bit to get my hands on a different,so can't use the avatar for a little while... *sigh*
  19. S

Here is the message it gives me when I try to use the avatar you made for me.(btw, THANK YOU)...

Here is the message it gives me when I try to use the avatar you made for me.(btw, THANK YOU) The following error occurred: The contents of the uploaded image do not match the file's extension. It won't let me use it...
  20. S

AMAZING.

AMAZING.
Back
Top Bottom