Search results for query: *

• Users: LuckyLMJ
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. LuckyLMJ

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Make all "crossover" content (OOA, DST crossover, etc) toggleable

I personally love the crossover content, but I know that other people don't like it as it sometimes doesn't fit very well with the existing game. So a suggestion I have to allow people to play the game how they like is to make all the crossover content toggleable, either by making them free DLCs...
  2. LuckyLMJ

tModLoader How do you make a minion take up a partial minion slot?

I am making a minion using tModLoader, and I tried to make it take up half a minion slot using this code: projectile.minionSlots = 0.5f; When I have one minion slot, I can only summon one minion. But when I have two, I can summon three, and when I remove the 2nd minion slot so I only have one...
  3. LuckyLMJ

tModLoader The Astralium Mod!

This is a mod that I am working on. It is still very much a work in progress. You can find it on the Mod Browser.
  4. LuckyLMJ

**REPORTED** wearing the Frog Leg accesory in a vanity slot while wearing Moon Lord Legs in a vanity slot makes the player's legs disappear

Wearing Moon Lord Legs in vanity while wearing Frog Legs in vanity makes the player's legs disappear. This does absolutely nothing, but is still very weird.
  5. LuckyLMJ

Weapons & Equip Pre-boss summoning armour - Living Wood Armour?

I think that it would be really cool if there was a pre-boss summoning armour set. I was thinking of what could be used, and I had the idea of making Living Wood Armour. I was thinking that it could be crafted using wood at a Living Loom, with possibly some other resource, like Fallen Stars...
Back
Top Bottom