Search results for query: *

1. BlueWolf

I think you need Tedit for that,i am not sure if you can do it without it or with some other way.

I think you need Tedit for that,i am not sure if you can do it without it or with some other way.
  2. BlueWolf

Other Art Areon's Specialty custom emotes

:O finally i can request a Blue Wolf emote :D,can i get one plez.
  3. BlueWolf

Weapons & Equip Aluminum Foil Hat

Weird,i thought you got this from South park "Sarcastaball" episode.But looks great.
  4. BlueWolf

That is Dolphin abuse,but what is he holdin.... to trigger :O

That is Dolphin abuse,but what is he holdin.... to trigger :O
  5. BlueWolf

Member-Run Contest Re-Sprite Competition

Well the usuall resprites i see are actually just colors changed(i am not offending anyone i hope),and i made small changes to actual spirite.
  6. BlueWolf

Just beware about 2nd season :D

Just beware about 2nd season :D
  7. BlueWolf

Damn Molars hurt like hell when they are pulled out even with local anesthetic.I cried a little...

Damn Molars hurt like hell when they are pulled out even with local anesthetic.I cried a little when it happened to me ;_;
  8. BlueWolf

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

A weird sword?, dagger? or something like that :P
  9. BlueWolf

Game Mechanics New Game Mechanics!

It is named as Capture the Gem and is played on mostly all Pvp Public servers.And can be played on Private or local servers too with a bit of prepration.
  10. BlueWolf

Game Mechanics New Game Mechanics!

But we can already do that.Capture the flag can be done with gems.i guess with Battle arena you mean like all player PvP ?
  11. BlueWolf

Ahh nice work its hard to see the difference between.

Ahh nice work its hard to see the difference between.
  12. BlueWolf

Doesnt seems to be Crowno's maybe some other artist.Since words like "h" which are not from...

Doesnt seems to be Crowno's maybe some other artist.Since words like "h" which are not from original logo are a bit ammm weird?.
  13. BlueWolf

An Epic Statue update :P.

An Epic Statue update :P.
  14. BlueWolf

Game Mechanics [Sprites] Fluorescent light beams

Awesome idea,would love to see this implimented.If it doesnt arise any performance issues.
  15. BlueWolf

Weapons & Equip Fury Gear: True Melee Gear

Well yea that part i dont like as much in this since because i like Sotc and otger projectile melee so i dont think i can wear this armor if it gets implimented.Because some weapons are not avoidable in game and they are melee projectile weapons. Edit:As milt posted above and ninjad e :D
  16. BlueWolf

Well as your suggestion suggests True melee dont shoot projectiles and night's edge shoots green spining sword projectile.
  17. BlueWolf

Good suggestion,but by true melee theory True night's edge cant be a true melee sword which is kind of irony :P.
  18. BlueWolf

Ooo i had to go through that and it stayd sore for few days.But it will be better soon.

Ooo i had to go through that and it stayd sore for few days.But it will be better soon.
  19. BlueWolf

CC submission,Amaterasu. http://imgur.com/HIqrOy9

CC submission,Amaterasu. http://imgur.com/HIqrOy9
  20. BlueWolf

Happy NewYear!!!

Happy NewYear!!!
Back
Top Bottom