Search results for query: *

1. Darkscanner

The (Not so) New Zelda Pack

Have to second this. This was easily my favorite pack as a kid and to this day I wish I could play with it again
  2. Darkscanner

PC What height do Wyverns spawn at?

I already built the bridge well below where space is (I'm trying to avoid them). Unless you're saying they won't spawn in space (which would be amazing), I'm afraid your post isn't much help to me. ):
  3. Darkscanner

PC What height do Wyverns spawn at?

I'm building a sky bridge on my large world and need to know how low it should be. So this seems like it should be common knowledge considering what a pain Wyverns are, but I've ran into some problems with the consistency of the information about them. See, on terraria.wikia.com they say they...
  4. Darkscanner

Baby Slime minion -> Flying critters from Cave Story

Please put the mentioned updates into the download. As a dedicated cave story fan I must have! :"D
  5. Darkscanner

Tool [Discontinued] TCCL - Terraria Custom Content Loader

You would think so, but The New Zelda Pack (only pack I know of with sound) also has a file called Wave Bank.xnb in the main directory. Plus the OP even says it uses wave banks.
  6. Darkscanner

/)

/)
  7. Darkscanner

Tool [Discontinued] TCCL - Terraria Custom Content Loader

I was wondering, are there any tutorials out there on how to add sound with TCCL? Google gives me basically nothing about wave banks.
  8. Darkscanner

The (Not so) New Zelda Pack

I was obsessed with this pack back in the day. I beg of you, bring back its awesomeness!
  9. Darkscanner

Texture Pack Biggles HD texture package

Looks awesome so far! I hope you keep developing, there are very few people left in the texture pack community it would seem. ):
Back
Top Bottom