Search results for query: *

1. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 New Class Playthrough World

Hello, I'm looking for players interested in starting a new world, but with a twist. This is nothing new, but we can only uses items from our "classes". (Mage, Ranger, Melee, or Summoner). If any of you are interested, tell me. Thanks! GT: ButKicker11
  2. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 Living Wood Wand

Hello, I am looking to buy a Living Wood Wand. I will trade anything from coins to rarer items.
  3. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 WTB: Shark Statue

I am willing to trade many things. You name it, I probably have it! Thank you for your time.
  4. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 Revolver

Okay, so my friend and I were playing around and he bought a revolver. He went to reforge it and it showed up as something that could not be reforged at all. It's a weird thing, and I would like this to be patched in the next update.
  5. ButKicker11

Console [X360, PS4]Dyes

So. I was getting my sister a "Candy Cane Wizard" look, and when we were playing with dyes in the chest and putting them on, we noticed the the dye for the pants of our character were not having any effect. The dyes for the shirt though, were affecting the shirt and the pants; even is I was just...
  6. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 Huge World Reconstruction

Hello Terrarians, All my worlds have been deleted. ;( I want 7 very special people to help me reconstruct my world. Anyone can help. I want as many people to help me as possible. 8 people on the world at any time would be amazing. It would mean the world to me. If you want to help, please...
  7. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 Yellow Horseshoe Balloon and White Horseshoe Balloon

I was preparing for the Capture the Gem Arena and I noticed that the Yellow Horseshoe Balloon and the White Horseshoe Balloon had their effects switched. The Yellow Horseshoe Balloon had a Blizzard in a bottle effect and the White Horseshoe Balloon had a Sandstorm in a bottle effect. P.S. if...
  8. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 Frost Staff

I was playing around with some weapons and I noticed that a Frost Staff with no modifier was shooting projectiles that were fiery. I was wearing a Fire Gauntlet when this happened. The Fire Gauntlet is only supposed to make melee attack fiery(Frost Staff is Magic). This is definitely a bug.
  9. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 Goblin Army Display Message

I was playing trying to take a picture, and it said "A Goblin Army is approaching from the West!". I defeated them, and I noticed that the grammar was wrong. It said "A Goblin Army has been Defeated!" instead of "The Goblin Army has been Defeated!". Just a minor thing, but it is a bug.
  10. ButKicker11

Console Solar Eclipse Bug: Swamp Thing

I know that this has been going on for a while but... My buddy and I were build a better Frost Moon Arena, we got to wave 18, and in the morning was a Solar Eclipse. We were like "Sweet!" and we fight it. Then we notice that when we kill a Swamp Thing, the death looks like a Zombie died, with a...
  11. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 Capture the Gem!

Hello Terrarians! I have decided to host weekly Capture the Gem Games! I will be hosting every week on Saturday and Wednesday at 10:00 central time. This will be starting Saturday, April 4th. If I am not able to host that week, you will be able to know. If you wish to join, post your Gamertag...
  12. ButKicker11

Console I feel like there should be a Quick-Buff Button

I personally think there should be a Quick-Buff Button on Terraria consoles. I mean, eventually there will be a Quick-Buff button, so why wait!?! It would be soooo much simpler if you could press one button and all the buff potions in your inventory would be used. Instead of having your quick...
  13. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 My main World is completely full of dirt.

The whole world is dirt. I dont know what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
  14. ButKicker11

Console Shawdowbeam Staff Bug: Still shoots way to slowly on Xbox 360. PLEASE FIX!!!!

I am huge on using magic weapons and stuff, and on P.C., I see that the Shawdobeam Staff is very powerful, but it just won't shoot fast enough on console. (First time I got it, I tried it in the hardmode dungeon, It didn't heal me fast enough, and it didn't keep the enemies away. I died very...
Back
Top Bottom