Search results for query: *

1. noobsqoou⛏️

Weapons & Equip Fenthras 🏹 (an idea for Team 🌳)

This is a response to an old post by @Redigit🌳 asking for some tree-themed ideas, as Team 🪓 had already received two items. “Fenthras” is the name of a weapon from Critical Role’s first campaign (stats). It has three unique properties that I think could work well in Terraria if balanced right...
  2. noobsqoou⛏️

Items Have the Dryad drop a “Life Seed” on death

Plant it on jungle grass to grow into a unique Life Tree. Once per in-game day, this tree can be shaken for a guaranteed fruit drop. Options: A random tree fruit that can be found by shaking trees across the world (90% chance) A life fruit (only after a mechanical boss has been defeated, drop...
  3. noobsqoou⛏️

Items New fishing crate: “Mining Crate” (cavern layer gold chest loot)

Nearly every major biome has a dedicated crate that allows players to obtain a given biome’s respective loot, just in case the RNG goes bad for what limited resources are generated in their world. The only biomes left out are the biggest two of all: the underground and cavern layers. As a...
  4. noobsqoou⛏️

Weapons & Equip Acid Venom Darts

Kinda surprised we don’t already have these – especially since we do have venom arrows and bullets. They could be made either with Spider Fangs or Vials of Venom.
  5. noobsqoou⛏️

Weapons & Equip Late hardmode dart weapon

I think it’s a bit of a shame that the progression of dart-based weaponry ends at the Dart Rifle/Pistol just as the variety of darts expands from just Poison to Cursed, Ichor, and Crystal darts. I know it’s pretty late in 1.4.5’s development now, but I think it would be cool if Plantera or Golem...
  6. noobsqoou⛏️

Items Inner Tube + Unicorn on a Stick = Unicorn Floatie

Because why the hell not? Alternatively, use the Blessed Apple in the recipe and turn it into a mount that gains the benefits of unicorn speed and charge damage but only works floating on water.
  7. noobsqoou⛏️

Game Mechanics Have the Toxic Flask weapon apply debuffs from imbuement flasks

This idea comes from another user's comment under sockrteez's recent video on the Toxic Flask. This would cause the Toxic Flask to inflict debuffs from whichever flask the player is under the effect of. I think this could transform the weapon into an interesting support tool for magic users...
  8. noobsqoou⛏️

Game Mechanics Soaring Insignia + Shimmer = “Mount Upgrade Kit”

Similar to the Minecart Upgrade Kit, this would unlock a toggleable boost for all mounts, giving them at the very least tighter controls if not also greater horizontal and vertical movement speeds. If this would be considered overpowered, perhaps a middle ground would be to let the original...
  9. noobsqoou⛏️

Game Mechanics Add a hot key to have the Hotbar “scroll” through the rows in the inventory.

This idea is taken directly from Stardew Valley, where pressing the [Tab] key shifts the inventory’s contents, bringing the top backpack row up into the hotbar, bringing the bottom backpack row up to the top of the backpack, and sending the original hotbar row around to the bottom of the...
  10. noobsqoou⛏️

Weapons & Equip Have the Forbidden Armor make all magic weapons impart summon tag damage.

While Frost Armor doesn’t need multi-classing and greatly benefits Melee and Ranged users separately, the Forbidden Armor basically requires players to multi-class to take advantage of its benefits. However, if you’re using a magic weapon, that means you’re not using a whip, which means you’re...
  11. noobsqoou⛏️

Items Some more boulder ideas

Likely have been suggested before, but 🤷🏻‍♂️ Sticky Boulder Recipe: (1) boulder, (5) slime Function: When activated, sticks to the first surface it touches, ceasing all movement. Nonsensically still deals damage like a normal boulder upon any creature making contact. Anti-gravity Boulder...
  12. noobsqoou⛏️

Blocks & Decoration Asphalt Boulder

Crafted with 6 asphalt blocks. Has twice the top speed and acceleration of a regular boulder.
  13. noobsqoou⛏️

What are your dreams for Terraria 2?

Whatever it is you think you want, throw that idea out and think deeper. This is will be an opportunity for the fundamental nature of the game to be radically different in ways that are refreshing yet familiar. Think about current core game mechanics (movement, combat, building, mining...
  14. noobsqoou⛏️

Biomes & Nature Pumpkin Boulder

Give natural and planted pumpkins a small chance to grow into a giant, “prize-winning” pumpkin. This special pumpkin, when broken, will behave like a boulder (lethality included), and, upon breaking, will drop around 14-16 pumpkin blocks.
  15. noobsqoou⛏️

Items Buff Potions + Mech Souls = Greater Buff Potions?

I think it would be cool if souls of fright, might, and sight could be combined with certain potions to create boosted versions of those potions. Below are some suggestions that are sorted by how I imagine what kind of effects the different souls would have on the player: fright for offense...
  16. noobsqoou⛏️

Which "Boss 1" bosses should get a new theme?

Currently, the 5 bosses listed in the poll above share the Boss 1 theme. I'd like to know which ones you think should get a new theme. Alternatively, you can ask yourself "Who should keep the Boss 1 theme?" and then select each boss EXCEPT the one you want to keep the theme. Feel free to...
  17. noobsqoou⛏️

Game Mechanics Allow Martian Probes to be captured with a Bug Net

Inspiration This would be a fun and challenging way to acquire a means of instantly summoning the Martian Madness event, as the player would have to be quick and/or sneaky enough to get close enough to capture the probe. The captured probes, when released, would fly off and immediately start...
  18. noobsqoou⛏️

Game Mechanics Boss/Event summoning item + Shimmer = boss/event cancelling item

I think it would be cool and useful if every item that can summon a boss or event could be shimmered into an item that can cancel the fight. Examples: You start the Lunar Event only to realize you’re extremely underprepared, but you now have four areas of the world you basically can’t go to...
  19. noobsqoou⛏️

Weapons & Equip Boulder Cloak

Every time you take damage, three boulders fall from the sky, but unlike stars they can harm you too. This could make for a hilarious gameplay challenge on Hardcore characters. Maybe crafted at Tinkerer’s Workshop? — (1) Star Cloak + (3?) Boulder Trap(s) Should probably have two of the...
  20. noobsqoou⛏️

Game Mechanics Have Soul Lanterns of Light/Night inhibit the spread of Evil/Hallow, respectively.

Unlike Sunflowers, which merely lower the local evil tile score and only block the tiles they’re planted on, what I’m suggesting is to have every Soul of Light/Night in a Bottle completely block the conversion of tiles to Evil/Hallow tiles (respectively) within a fixed perimeter. This perimeter...
Back
Top Bottom